In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Bugs] Mi DEVS! give attention.

2021-01-17 11:17:57
525 18

Pro Bunny

Jardani Jovanovich | from app

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6293444951iSolvent/url
I dont remember asking for your help kiddo. Go beat your pillow. I am using my own rom and dont need any information you might offer me (if there is any). Next time read where you are posting before being one of those "users" with low functioning brains./quote

I do remember that were you starting to disrespect me and of course my first answer wasn't directed to you . You simply started to call me in a very offensive way . For what ? for a mistake I deserve that ?  You know what the people say about karma , I think you're paying . Just remember big brains that you have a device with some problems and I haven't any problem at all .
2021-01-18 00:59:15

Advanced Bunny

iSolvent | from mobile

Jardani Jovanovich
I do remember that were you starting to disrespect me and of course my first answer wasn't directed to you . You simply started to call me in a very offensive way . For what ? for a mistake I deserve that ?  You know what the people say about karma , I think you're paying . Just remember big brains that you have a device with some problems and I haven't any problem at all .

Lmao. Your comebacks are weak. Go seek your holy redemption somewhere else, I am perfectly happy with my phone. It took a week of debugging and troubleshooting and a day of compiling and I am a happy owner of my device running my own LOS ROM with absolutely no bugs and any dependency to Xiaomi. I'll be laughing at you when you are getting bugs and glitches and crying about it to development team. Also about that karma lmao, you are farming forum karma in a device forum you dont even own (you also posted in A11 brick official thread). So, who hurt you?
2021-01-18 05:14:26

Pro Bunny

iSolvent
Lmao. Your comebacks are weak. Go seek your holy redemption somewhere else, I am perfectly happy with my phone. It took a week of debugging and troubleshooting and a day of compiling and I am a happy owner of my device running my own LOS ROM with absolutely no bugs and any dependency to Xiaomi. I'll be laughing at you when you are getting bugs and glitches and crying about it to development team. Also about that karma lmao, you are farming forum karma in a device forum you dont even own (you also posted in A11 brick official thread). So, who hurt you?

I just only read you complaining about Xiaomi on other threads . Glad to hear you have no dependencies on a company . But you Mr big brain are a disrespectful person and a behind the keyboard bully . I can bet you almost everything that you haven't the courage to say the same in my face . So this is pointless . And remember karma
2021-01-18 07:15:28

Advanced Bunny

iSolvent | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6397593689Jardani Jovanovich/url
I just only read you complaining about Xiaomi on other threads . Glad to hear you have no dependencies on a company . But you Mr big brain are a disrespectful person and a behind the keyboard bully . I can bet you almost everything that you haven't the courage to say the same in my face . So this is pointless . And remember karma/quote

Yeah, don't forget to hit like and subscribe too.
2021-01-18 08:32:52

Pro Bunny

iSolvent
Yeah, don't forget to hit like and subscribe too.

It's seem like you are a successful entrepreneur . Good for you Mr big brain
2021-01-18 10:19:05

Semi Pro Bunny

mirko2507 | from Mi A3

the top part of the photo is little blurry and out of focus when taking a photo.very noticeable when taking photos of text document
2021-01-18 15:27:23

Semi Pro Bunny

mirko2507 | from Mi A3

Jardani Jovanovich
It's seem like you are a successful entrepreneur . Good for you Mr big brain

that dude is annoying as hell.learned to ignore guy who is most probably some angry couch potato.
2021-01-18 15:28:59

Advanced Bunny

iSolvent | from mobile

mirko2507
that dude is annoying as hell.learned to ignore guy who is most probably some angry couch potato.

Please save your deflections to yourself. You were just claiming Samsung offers better support for their devices because third parties compile latest android releases. Lmao.
2021-01-18 22:59:39