I honestly don't understand how did xiaomi messed up this phone. Android 10 had bugs too, but at least it was a "little bit" stable. Android 11 is not even stable. I updated to android 11 yesterday, the phone is working fine, no touchscreen issues, or hard brick issue, but there are more and new issues/bugs

1: the status bar
The status bar became "taller?". It's way bigger than android 10, and now, you can't have more than 2 notification icons (at the left). On android 10 you could have up to 4, but now you can have up to 2 + 3 with the dot (the dot means that there are more than 3 notifications), and after the dot, there's gonna be PLENTY of space. The same happens with the right edge too (you can't have more than 7-8 icons, but 6)

2: landscape mode (gesture navigation)
When playing a game, and then swiping up to see your recent apps, the white pill will stay at the right side of the screen, instead of the bottom. The apps will be shown just like you're in the landscape mode, but the pill bar will be at the right, and the status bar will be at the right, not at the top. (I will also attach a video)

3: performance issue
Since updating to android 11, the phone became a little bit slower, and some animations are gone. For example, when deleting an app from the recent menu there won't be any animation. And sometimes, the phone just lags-stutters by itself.

XIAOMI FIX YOUR FRICKIN UPDATE FFS!

FIX THIS PHONE, AND THIS NEW ANDROID 11 UPDATE!

I'm honestly tired of this phone, and this company!

Video link for the 2nd paragraph: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Q7sxSMrL51ejEoPv9