In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Discussion] "Mi Watch Lite" Global Version

2021-01-11 23:32:28
313 3
I have finally been able to acquire my "Mi Watch Lite" Global Version, but now I discover that it works with another app, "Mi Wear", and this app does not allow me to connect "My Body Composition Scale 2" that is to say that I cannot control my weight with the new one app "My Wear".
Does someone know how to solve this problem ?

Another peculiarity is that the "My Watch Lite" does not work with another "My Fit" app where I have all the records of my previous activities. . . Furthermore, the "Mi Wear" app cannot be synchronized with the "Mi Fit" app either. . . It is not really surreal that being all Xiaomi products are not compatible with each other ?

Couldn't Xiaomi release an update to the "Mi Wear" app to make these simple things possible ?

Finally, something that seems incredible to me is that "My Watch Lite" does not have in its configuration the possibility of choosing the language. It turns out that you choose the language of the region where you are. For example, I am now in Spain and I get the information about the clock in Spanish.
While the "My Wear" app that manages the "My Watch Lite" from my phone is configured in English. . . this is also somewhat surreal, right ?
Until now I was a fan of Xiaomi products, but I am seeing that the benefits they provide are of low quality.

Any ideas how to fix all this ?
Thank you !!!
2021-01-11 23:32:28
Favorites RateRate
yeah its no longer under mi fit anymore.

i have no solution for this as well
2021-01-16 14:28:19
i´m as you , have you gotten the solution yet?
i have got MY WAYCH LITE with app XIAOMI WEAR LITE and SCALE 2 with app MIFIT
i can´t belive it , we can´t connect 2 productos for XIAOMI.

any help???
2021-02-12 17:14:12

Rookie Bunny

Neel2k | from app

hi I have the same watch downloaded the app from the link and selected China as the region but it can't find the watch unless I change the region to Australia and the update fails. any tips?
2021-03-08 17:17:39