In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

Rookie Bunny

6335905480 | from Redmi Note 8

Every other Xiaomi device is getting stable roms of MIUI 12, so what is the honest problem with RN8??, Don't waste our time with partial releases its nonsense.Id rather stay on your miui11 with your bugs on miui 12, as a competitive smartphone manufacturer you take the customer's like crap.Then When we ask for feedback it's the Devs don't give ETA bullshit.
2021-01-11 03:40:11
Hey,
Since the Gaussian blur effect will take up a lot of fo GPU resources in the calculation, in order to improve user experience. The new version of the control center currently changes the background Gaussian blur effect to the solid background for some devices. For Redmi Note 8 might get back the Gaussian Blur effect, All you need to wait for the Gaussian Blur effect supported device list for MIUI Global ROM. Stay tuned to Mi Global community for further info.
Thanks
2021-01-11 04:04:30
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules

Advanced Bunny

stone55 | from Redmi Note 8

we are tired of soon
2021-01-11 05:49:00

Rookie Bunny

Tharaka D Kalansuriya Author | from Redmi Note 8

Mibatman
Hey,
Since the Gaussian blur effect will take up a lot of fo GPU resources in the calculation, in order to improve user experience. The new version of the control center currently changes the background Gaussian blur effect to the solid background for some devices. For Redmi Note 8 might get back the Gaussian Blur effect, All you need to wait for the Gaussian Blur effect supported device list for MIUI Global ROM. Stay tuned to Mi Global community for further info.
Thanks

It would be nice to have it back with a quick update.  All other devices receive regular updates, but Redmi Note 8 users often have to deal with confusion after receiving the latest updates.  You should inform your company about this.  Furthermore, Redmi Note 8 users should refrain from using it as a laboratory mouse,
2021-01-11 09:52:23
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #15
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #16
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #17

Rookie Bunny

Reeshahr
Your post is trash as you, ungrateful idiot. While some haven't being able to get the taste of MIUI 12 or being able to update. you are here complaining about transparency. does it block you from accessing what was on the panel. Hisses please don't be stupid. people like you are the reasonsl why these developers being scared to release that MIUI 12 for the public use on Global ROM. you better keep quiet and sell the phone if you can't cope or use it for none transparent and navigation pile. I don't know why some people just like being ignorant, if developers gives all what you wanted once there will be no more things to offer in the next update. that's why each update comes to correct previous errors. next update of MIUI 12.0.4 or even 12.5 can fix those none transparent and none navigation pile.

The use of words reveals who the fool is.  I did not ask this question to you but to the telephone company.  Do you want to point out the bugs in the update without referring it to the relevant company ??
2021-01-11 14:16:13

Semi Pro Bunny

Reeshahr | from Redmi Note 8

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6407416570Tharaka D Kalansuriya/url
The use of words reveals who the fool is.  I did not ask this question to you but to the telephone company.  Do you want to point out the bugs in the update without referring it to the relevant company ??/quote

Mr man you can report bugs on your phone to the developers without getting here, even it's more faster than coming here because it will go straight to them through email. Coming here to post the baseless bug of your will harm other people that are yet to receive MIUI 12.0.1.0 talk less of MIUI 12.0.3.0. you guys should be sensitive in your post here. This people been delaying that update only on excuses of bugs, last week Monday 4th they released the update partially which gotten to your phone because if not you won't be able to complain about transparency and navigation pile. and what the feedbacks people have been telling us was devs released update partially to get feedbacks before pushing out public update. if their excuses base on feedbacks alone by now I think  they should've had enough feedbacks to carry out the public rollout. But people like you just wanted perfectly update which I didn't see possible. if there is no more errors there won't be no more update so your post do more harm to the chances of those people who are yet to get MIUI 12. thank you.
2021-01-11 14:45:43

Rookie Bunny

Reeshahr
Mr man you can report bugs on your phone to the developers without getting here, even it's more faster than coming here because it will go straight to them through email. Coming here to post the baseless bug of your will harm other people that are yet to receive MIUI 12.0.1.0 talk less of MIUI 12.0.3.0. you guys should be sensitive in your post here. This people been delaying that update only on excuses of bugs, last week Monday 4th they released the update partially which gotten to your phone because if not you won't be able to complain about transparency and navigation pile. and what the feedbacks people have been telling us was devs released update partially to get feedbacks before pushing out public update. if their excuses base on feedbacks alone by now I think  they should've had enough feedbacks to carry out the public rollout. But people like you just wanted perfectly update which I didn't see possible. if there is no more errors there won't be no more update so your post do more harm to the chances of those people who are yet to get MIUI 12. thank you.

It is the expectation of anyone to receive a complete update rather than any update.  The update should add a new version or bug fix, not just a new bug I just mentioned.  It amazed me that you called me an idiot.  I just mentioned a phone error.  Users of the Redmi Note 8 device seem to be being treated unfairly. Will there be any results from the new update if the phone loses its existing capabilities?  Thank you
2021-01-11 15:08:18