In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] NO SERVICE FROM THΕ OFFICIAL SERVICE OF MY COUNTRY (GR) FOR REPLACEMENT BRICKED ΜΙ Α3/ANDROID 11

2021-01-07 17:39:04
301 4
Hi all!.

I have read the official announcemt for all mobiles mi A3 who had bricked with update android 11, but i have problem with thw official service of my country (Greece). Specify, before 1 year i purchased 1 model mi A3 from one e-shop from my country but sadly today i look for it but it seems that is closed.  So i communicate with the official service in Greece, named Infoquest S.A..They said to me that because of the purchase wasn't from official branch of xiaomi in Greece, the cannot service me. They also said that they had no idea in 7th January 2021 the official statement of xiaomi for the replacement models mi a3.

I ask what can i do now, because of the closed e-shop whom i had purchase my mi A3??  

Please anyone to inform me.

Thank you.
My regards.

2021-01-07 17:39:04
Favorites RateRate
me too
2021-01-07 18:48:38
Post in the official xiaomi Telegram channel. No one reads this forum.
2021-01-08 02:44:44

Advanced Bunny

rafeh13 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

The same thing happened to me. Xiaomi is sold in Pakistan under the warranty of a third a party. When I went to their office they simply refused to do anything because they were not aware of the issue and secondly I did not possess the box, purchase receipt and warranty card.
I emailed Xiaomi global and informed them about this and still they asked me to go to the office of  same third party warranty provider. Eventually tired of emailing them I wrote one last email that I am tired of going there again and again and now the only option left is to take Xiaomi to court. Later I got an email from Xiaomi in which they asked to take my handset to another office. I went there and they knew about the update issue. They received my phone and have asked me to collect it 10 days later.
2021-01-08 14:08:00

Rookie Bunny

6404690446 Author |

ElDiomedes replied at 2021-01-07 20:44:44
Post in the official xiaomi Telegram channel. No one reads this forum.

thank you!
2021-01-08 15:35:59