In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

Mi Creative Workshop
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Contest] [Mi Creative Workshop] Make Your Mi Bunny Avatar. The Best Ones Get a Prize!

2021-01-06 18:09:33
29304 343

Hi Mi Fans!
Welcome to my Mi Creative Workshop. I am Javier Serra, a Spanish design student and, of course, a real Mi Fan.
In my Mi Creative Workshop, I am going to teach you how to create your own customized Mi Bunny avatar for the Mi Community with your own Xiaomi smartphone.
Here’s an example, The Scuba Bunny.

Nice, right? Today You can make your own too.

HOW WE MAKE IT?

It’s quite easy. For my Mi Bunnies, I have used a design mobile app called Over, easy and free to use. Using your Xiaomi´s phone, with some basics, and some willingness to learn, you can make your own in just a few minutes.

Step By Step Instructions:
  • Open the app/play store and download Over, or click directly here: http://bit.ly/37T05Qr
  • Download the Mi Bunny’s parts, accessories, and costumes that I have designed for you to use in this link (Google Drive folder) https://bit.ly/MiBunnysAvatar. It is as easy as dressing your own My Bunny using the Over app and importing these images!
  • To discover how Over works, check the video of how I have created the Scuba Bunny with the app tools. They are very intuitive and with a little bit of your time you will be able to easily handle the app’s functionalities to create your own projects, even if you don´t have any basics of design.

If you have any doubt or question about how to use the Over app or how to create the Mi Bunnies feel free to ask me in the comment section below. I’ll answer all your questions as soon as possible.

NOW IS YOUR TURN!

Create your own Mi Bunny using what you have learned from the video and remember to add your personal style to them!

How to participate?
  • Follow my instructions and make your own Mi Bunny’s avatar.
  • Leave a comment with your image project in this post, I am going to give you advices on how to improve them so you can modify them if you want and repost the modified version.
  • I'm going to select the best works and make a new thread to announce the winners.
  • Submission Deadline: January, 25th 2021 Beijing standard time, GMT + 8:00

Rewards:
First Prize: Mi TV Audio Bar (around 60usd) + Mi FansT-shirt + Mi Fans Cap
Second Prize: Xiaomi Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (around30usd) + Mi Fans T-shirt + Mi Fans Cap
Third Prize: Xiaomi Dual-unit semi-in-ear headphones (around10USD) + Mi Fans T-shirt + Mi Fans Cap

Follow my profile to know the winners and for more surprises!

Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rav3narya/ (@rav3narya) and check the other Mi Bunnies I have made! You can contact me via DM too if you have any questions. I will be pleased to answer you, give you some design tips, and even share with you a folder with all the Mi Bunny’s exclusive customs!

To know more about Mi Creative Workshop, click the subscribe button down below to follow the column.

Recruitment
Mi Creative Workshop is a space where everyone can come and teach us something new, to use our Xiaomi phone in a more creative way.
If you have any special talent or skill that you would like to share with us, join this project by filling this form (https://forms.gle/mcTovtYAaGJERiGX8) and sending a short description of yourself to mi-workshop@xiaomi.com.

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +22 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-01-06 18:09:33
Favorites156 RateRate
Mi Creative Workshop
A space where everyone can come and teach us something new to use our Xiaomi phone in a more creative way.
3 Article Description     218 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Nice one. But the last creative workshop is still not announced.
I will [participate in this
2021-01-06 18:51:03

Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Interesting initiative.
2021-01-06 19:12:02
Interesting One. will try it
and Update it.
2021-01-06 19:25:31

Semi Pro Bunny

Mi Ra | from Redmi 7A

I like these (non)furry friends a lot.