In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 7/7A

[Other] The update killed my phone

2021-01-06 05:07:24
214 1
Hello.
sorry for my language, I use a translator.
Free memory in advance for updating.
The update was not installed. The phone is frozen by 14%. They left in this state until morning, thinking that it was temporary. But he stayed at 14% refresh.
The phone won't turn on now. When turned on, it starts to reboot again every time the window comes up with an update up to 14%.
The recovery menu does not load.
Only fastboot is included.
The firmware is not possible even after the test point, it requires a service account.
I learned from the news that this problem has touched many.
I could not have thought before that an official update could harm my phone.
We do not have official service centers in the city with a Xiaomi service account.
There is no way to send it by mail either.
How can I get a service account for flashing my phone?
Or my phone, which was bought for family and children, died due to a mistake by the developers, I have to look for a solution to the problem myself and pay huge money for me for repairs?
Is there really no way to open access temporarily for service accounts, so that the injured people can restore their phones?

Can I count on Xiaomi's decency?
I hope Xiaomi has a sense of responsibility for its mistakes.
You just need to give people the opportunity to temporarily get a Xiaomi service account and allow them to save phones.

2021-01-06 05:07:24
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Brequete | from Redmi 7

Is your device Redmi 7 or 7A? this is the fiesta case I know of bricked phone while updating. Yes you need a Mi account in orden to unlock bootloader to be able to flash your device using MiFlashTool. I really don't know of You can overide that restriction... You can try searching on Android 10 subforum to see if you can find anything else...
2021-01-07 04:06:18