In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[China ROM] Latest update MIUI 12.1.4.0, issue on GApps.

2021-01-04 21:56:42
503 4
My phone is K30 and is on China rom just recently updated to latest version which ultimately make apps i use not accessible. So i factory reset, but as i try to re install google installer, it keeps saying there was a parsing problem. I tried other apk platform  but it doesn't work. Thanks for helping out.  
2021-01-04 21:56:42
Favorites1 RateRate

Feedback Team

wai_yan | from Mi 10

Hello,
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Please refer to this thread-[MIUI with Tom #33] How to Install GAPPS on Chinese MIUI 12 with  Android 11 without TWRP?!  https://c.mi.com/thread-3396752-1-0.html for better assistance.
Thanks
2021-01-04 21:59:11

Wai_Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Advanced Bunny

Robbus | from app

Same here on Mi 10 lite zoom.
They just broke the Google use....
No version of Google installer works anymore. Tried many versions of GAPPS or GSM. All fail with the parsing error or simply don't do anything. Manual install works temporarily but for me never longer than a day or two.
I wonder why, and why there is no permanent fix. It's Android after all. To break Google play on an Android phone cannot be an accident. Maybe it's politically driven?
2021-01-17 13:15:32

Advanced Bunny

Robbus | from app

I did follow Tom's #33 thread and at first it worked. But later it all broke down again. I am afraid every time I start anything Google it will fail again. Have spend a week to just install Google apps on my phone. Is there a permanent fix for this? I'm a bit of a nerd and don't mind putting some effort in to get my phone working. But do it every day for a week is a bit too much for me....
2021-01-17 13:23:33
Robbus replied at 2021-01-17 13:23:33
I did follow Tom's #33 thread and at first it worked. But later it all broke down again. I am afraid every time I start anything Google it will fail again. Have spend a week to just install Google apps on my phone. Is there a permanent fix for this? I'm a bit of a nerd and don't mind putting some effort in to get my phone working. But do it every day for a week is a bit too much for me....

here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp38v3z3lts (you can install these Google apps on your phone but don't update them with the Google Play Store)

if google play services auto-update by itself all google apps will be stuck, so just uninstall google play service with revo uninstaller and install it again, then give all permissions and autostart on, then reboot your phone. you don't need to install again other google apps, only google play services. It happens every 2 or 3 days on my phone, it just takes less than 5 minutes to install again google play services and reboot. This is a temporary fix until they come up with a new Google installer.
2021-01-27 13:54:08