In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 10/Pro

[Q&A] Help me choose, upgrade to Mi 10?

2021-01-01 01:26:14
192 2
Hello everyone! hope all of you are doing well. I've been using the OnePlus 5T for 2.5 years now & I am thinking of upgrading now. I am huge OnePlus fan and was waiting for the 8 Pro but it seems like that phone is a lottery when it comes to display. Disappointed. Now I am thinking of buying the Mi 10, since Samsung S20 is sold here with an inferior Exynos SOC. I've never used a Xiaomi phone before, anything I should know before I go for it? P.S. I use my phone for around 3 years so flagship specs are a must.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

2021-01-01 01:26:14
Favorites RateRate

Device Team

cherri | from Mi 10

Mi 10 is excellent device with everything we got with it trust me i am using device more than 8 months. But one thing i would like to say. Mi 10 device which is sold in India and global both have google dailer, contact app and messenger app. Which is kind of mess up for me and lot of users but as per Google policy xiaomi has to follow to remove miui dailer app, contact app and messenger app.
I am from India and after buying mi 10 i have just unlocked the bootloader of the device and have flashed china beta and living peacefully. If you don't have amy issues of using Google dailer, contact and messenger apps then go ahead but trust me optimization is bit different from china beta rom and global roms. If you need any more info regarding mi 10 i can help you with this.
2021-01-06 00:57:36

Advanced Bunny

Tayyab Jawad | from Mi 10

at this point,u shouldnt go for mi 10 because in china,Mi 11 has been launched at the same price at which mi 10 was launched...so you should wait for mi 11
2021-01-06 13:46:27