In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] poco x3 nfc updates not received

2021-01-01 00:18:31
184 2
Hey there admins and everyone seeing this post hope you are in good of health, I'm here to discuss a issue I'm facing which is I'm not receiving any updates on my poco x3 nfc my my friend bought same device a month later and he's running on miui 12.0.6 and security patch 2020-11-01, and I'm still on miui 12.0.4 and security patch level 2020-10-01. I'm really worried now why I'm not receiving any updates of miui? I have just bought my device 2 month ago, please help.
2021-01-01 00:18:31
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Dear user
Thanks for your report in MIUI Rom subforum kindly attach your device About Phone screen shot ( Settings - About Phone- All Specifications )for better assistance.
Thanks
2021-01-01 02:15:42

Rookie Bunny

Default01 Author | from app

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your report in MIUI Rom subforum kindly attach your device About Phone screen shot ( Settings - About Phone- All Specifications )for better assistance.
Thanks

Sir here's a screenshot of what you asked,kindly help.
2021-01-01 02:22:24