In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 10T/Pro

[Review] Mi 10T review after 15 days usage

2020-12-29 16:33:35
92 1
I recently bought Mi 10T 8/128GB global variant in Pakistan.

This phone in my hands for more than 15 days gave me the positive impression as I doubted very likely that in this price no one offers such remarkable specs.

Display: Well, If I want to talk about display, So, yeah, It is not OLED or AMOLED display but yet, I have been impressed with its quality that it does not feel like an IPS display, its more of a Amoled.

Speed: With its 865 chipset and LPDDR5, crossing 500,000 antutu score, I would say, no doubt on its performance.

Battery: Charging time is faster, and looking to see more updates regarding optimization of battery time. But still, It really competes with Samsung Galaxy and far more than Iphone.

Well - I will highly recommend.

There's more to write but, I do not want to bore you and finish it here. :-D
2020-12-29 16:33:35
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thank you for sharing...
2020-12-29 20:28:23