In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Navysri | from Mi Note 10

My best moment in 2020 is the Mi & You Better together campaign.
This event invites top Mi Fans around the world to join the event.  
I have made many friends who love and are passionate about the same thing, Xiaomi.
This moment is not just the best in 2020, but the best in my life.

2020-12-16 16:38:25

Pro Bunny

rownokahmed | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

My best moments of the year.
2020-12-16 16:44:05
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #23

Device Team

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Dear Admins/Smods/Mods,and My beloved Fellow Mi Fans..!
This is Arun Abhimanyu,
From India..!
First of all "Merry Christmas" to everyone..!

This 2020 is like a dramatic year for everyone around the world. many of us experienced a different kind of things which they've never seen in their life. I'm one of them in that batch. I lost my job this year trust me I suffered a lot during that situation. during the lock-down one day I've seen one day a batch of beggars begging the food on the streets. I'm just curiously asked where do they live? they said that "we are not beggar's but we're orphans and they said that they live in the 3rd left street of my colony"

hearing those words from those hungry mouths really touches my heart. So, me and my friends discussed and we formed a group of people and we collect the money from our colony & neighbor colonies and we provided them food 3 times a day along with the cloths to wear for nearly 3 months. after that our colony peoples agreed to provide the daily food & things to live life for those kids it's really a great moment for me and my friends. and my mother is very proud of me and my friends. with those good deeds now I got a job in another company and whenever I'm getting the time I'm visiting that orphan house and that made me happy every time.

here is the photo collage for those happy moments with those kids (Shot On Redmi Note 7 PRO) only,
I still remember the quote that
Hungry Stomach & Empty Pocket can teach the best lessons of life

I'm thankful to @Elaine2046   madam..!
for providing this opportunity to share to the all people around the world..!
I hope it can changes at least one people in this community to help that kind of people around them..!

Mi and You #BetterTogether

2020-12-16 16:45:18

Grand Master Bunny

Tommy Joshon | from Redmi Note 9S

The best moment is when I got my Redmi Note 9S. It was my first time ever having a phone with beautiful camera to take pictures with. So I started practicing what I've learned about taking pictures on the internet and I was quite satisfied about the results
2020-12-16 16:45:38

Semi Pro Bunny

Paul Greece | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

The best moment of this at least crazy year, was that after 15 years I pay the last monthly payment for my house, so now I officially own it
2020-12-16 16:46:02

Mi Sports Team

szefo | from app

The best in 2020 was my admission to Mi Sport Teams and the birth of my wonderful child🥰🥰
2020-12-16 16:47:13
szefo

Franticc | from Redmi Note 7

perfect square
2020-12-16 16:49:51

Master Bunny

EnesNacir | from Redmi 8A

perfect
2020-12-16 16:50:10

Master Bunny

EnesNacir | from Redmi 8A

perfect👍