In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] [Announced] Share Your Best Moment of 2020 to Win Mi 10T Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro and More!

2020-12-16 14:39:33
54091 779

Announced on December 29th.
Thank you so much for all your touching and inspirational Best Moments of 2020. Now it's time to announce the lucky draw winners!
Zip Password: Thebestornothing2020
Congratulations to #72 caennnnn._ , #248 CesarDiiaz and #474 LazyNinja
Pls send us your contact info including your name, address, phone number, postal code, and email address. Failed to do so within one week, you will not be able to claim the prize.

Thank you all once again. See you next time!

Hey Mi Fans,
2020 is almost over. What a year 2020 has been till now! This is the year to remember as we experienced uncertainty, anxiety, fear but also the freedom to release our inner power for the upcoming challenges.

2020 is the year to remember. Mi Global Community celebrated its first anniversary. Through BetterTogether series campaigns, we created a deeper bonding with Mi Fans by designing together and contributing together. ShotByMi photography challenge has given the worldwide Mi Fans a great chance to explore their exclusive visions and stories in the image world. MIUI12 Global launch event presented us A Decade's Masterpiece. From 10 to Infinity, Xiaomi’s 10th anniversary embarks on a new beginning with unlimited potential. There’s so much more to say. The story continues.

With this wild and crazy year almost behind us, what’s your best moment that totally sums up how you feel about this year? Share with us your best moment of 2020. You will stand a chance to win Mi 10T series, Redmi Note 9 Pro and many more! Come and join us now!

How to participate?
  • Enter the Mi Celebrity Page: https://www.mi-celebrity.com
  • Upload your best moment photo or take one in front of the camera.
  • Save the cover and there you go. Your exclusive cover shot is ready to be in the spotlight.
  • Share your best moment picture plus your reason for that in the comments section, and we're ready to be amazed!

Admins' Best Moment of 2020:

Yolanda: My best moment for 2020 is team-building with the whole GMK team, we had a great time together.

Morris: My best moment of 2020 is on Xiaomi 10th anniversary. The whole community team members had a good time.

Ann: My best moment for 2020 is joining Xiaomi and meeting all of you.

Top 10 Awards:
1st  Prize: Mi 10T Pro+Mi Fans designed T-shirt+ Mi Fans designed baseball cap
2nd and 3rd Prize: Mi 10 Lite+Mi Fans designed T-shirt+ Mi Fans designed baseball cap
4th- 10th Prize: Redmi Note 9 Pro + Xiaomi Bluetooth Collar Earphone +Mi Fans designed T-shirt+ Mi Fans designed baseball cap

3 Lucky Draw Awards:
Mi Pocket Portable Printer+Mi Fans designed T-shirt+ Mi Fans designed baseball cap

All the Mi fans who have submitted entries will have the chance to win a lucky draw award. If a lucky draw winner is already selected as Top Award Winner, the lucky draw winner will be the next one.

Three participants will be selected from the lucky draw. He or she will be selected from 5%, 10%, 14%, 22%, 24%, 35%, 44%, 48%, 58%, 67%, 78%, 89% and 95% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file below.
Best Moment.zip (284 Bytes, Downloads: 262)

Mi Pocket Portable Printer

Contest Time: December 16th- December 21st
Vote Time: December 23rd - December 25th

Contest Rules:
  • Entries must have to avoid duplicity and complete the task on their own. Any photo that has already been posted or contains a copyright infringement, will be disqualified.
  • All submitted photos must be shot on Xiaomi phones.
  • Replies submitted after the submission deadline will not be considered.
  • By taking part in Mi Celebrity, the participants grant the contest organizer a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, display, change and retain the participant's entries in all formats and in any medium of communication, and for any purpose which the contest organizer considers appropriate.

Everyone who participated in this contest will win an exclusive medal!

Share Your Best Moment of 2020

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +33 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-12-16 14:39:33
Favorites233 RateRate
This is Shahed's best moment of 2020!!! All the Super Mi fans and Shou Zi Chew are in one frame ❤️

2020-12-16 17:34:14
Shah Md. Sultan
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh

Read my special thread

Rookie Bunny

StermiV | from app

Birth of my baby! Huge thing for me  through pandemic! ❤️❤️
2020-12-16 18:51:50

Semi Pro Bunny

KTian | from app

My best moment of 2020 is when I and my triathlon team reached this mountain's summit riding our bikes in July. It was difficult and challenging but with hardwork and determination, thankfully, we made it!
2020-12-16 19:25:53

Admin

6249519492 replied at 2020-12-16 19:01:38
So where do we upload our moment?

Hello Mi Fans, please click this link to upload photos https://www.mi-celebrity.com
2020-12-16 19:26:17

Admin

Hello Mi Fans, please click this link to upload photos https://www.mi-celebrity.com
2020-12-16 19:42:11
This is Crossfiree's best moment of 2020!!!

2020-12-16 15:04:49

Device Team

Brice | from app

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Woo!
2020-12-16 15:05:49

Semi Pro Bunny

UMAR HAYAT | from app

great activity
2020-12-16 15:08:36

Akash19893 | from app

The year 2020 was really tough for the entire world. But, did we stopped living? No! 2020 was a combination of good and bad times in everybody's life. Isn't it?

Mine is also like the same, there are few amazing things that happen to me this year. My best Moment of 2020 would be, I promoted as a MODERATOR of the Photography forum in Mi Global Community. It's the best because I love this community TBH, I love spending time in it, I learned many things here and I like to help Mi fans through our Global Community. I met many people, made some amazing friends in the Community. Talking and meetings with our Admins, Mods, team members is so much fun! I learned a lot of photography techniques, saw some amazingly talented photographers here (especially in the ShotByMi contest), learned a lot of theoretical knowledge which is important as a Photographer. I did a lot of amazing photography (which I am really happy about myself). I improved a lot in terms of Photography which I am very proud of, this is all because of the motivation I get from Mi Global Community (from fans, admins, moderators, and team members). Thank you so very much all of you guys!

Also, I and my family moved to our new house in my hometown. As I work in a different city, I can't meet my family often. So, in the lockdown period (due to COVID 19), I spend a lot of quality time with my family and also my friends.

So, 2020 was a mixture of emotions- some are good and some are bad but time passes by! And here we are about to enter 2021. Let's hope 2021 will be a great year for each and every people in this world.

2020-12-16 15:14:21
Moderator | Photography
Mi Global Community

Photography Team

Addy Chowdary | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Being a part of Mi community Global Team , Sharing Photography related threads , Enjoying the beautiful threads from Our Admins, Super Mods, Mods , Mi fans threads in our Mi Community Photography Forum, (due to COVID 19), I spend a lot of quality time with my family  are the best moments for me in 2020!

2020-12-16 15:15:18

Admin

Elaine2046 Author |

Addy Chowdary replied at 2020-12-16 15:15:18
Being a part of Mi community global team is a best moment for me in 2020!

really looking forward to seeing your best moment picture.
2020-12-16 15:16:22
Elaine2046 replied at 2020-12-16 12:46:22
really looking forward to seeing your best moment picture.

uploading ma' am!
2020-12-16 15:21:19

Master Bunny

Didin Wahidin | from Mi 10

The best moments in 2020 is that I was chosen as one of the 10 people who became Mi Campus Ambassador 2020 , moments that i will never forget in my life. ❤️❤️❤️
2020-12-16 15:24:42

Master Bunny

1785931863 | from Redmi Note 4

Great
2020-12-16 15:36:43
I love photography and the best moment of 2020 for me was the moment when one of photo was featured on official MIUI Instagram Account.It Was The First Time My Click Was Featured On A Big Page So It's Kimd Of Special :)
Post Link ; My Instagram Profile

2020-12-16 15:37:21