In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 7/7A

[Q&A] Lots Of Missed Calls on Redmi 7A

2020-12-09 00:47:43
211 4
I've had numerous missed calls because sometimes my phone goes straight to voicemail even when I'm not engaged to another call. My mobile network connectivity is very unstable as well, despite not changing the location for quite a while. I've tried mobile, network and WLAN resetting, warm rebooting and hard reset but to no avail. Kindly assist
2020-12-09 00:47:43
Favorites RateRate
Call to support cell phone operator and disable voicemail feature
2020-12-09 17:09:20
After enjoying solid and dependable connectivity for several months after getting an Indian version 7A, I began having the same unstable network issues after my carrier recently changed all their towers to 5G, and can no longer use my 7A here in the U.S with any dependability. So I'm now back to using my Moto G7 Play and Moto G6 with no issues.
2020-12-13 12:46:46

Rookie Bunny

Mozez Author | from Redmi 7A

Ballyshannon
After enjoying solid and dependable connectivity for several months after getting an Indian version 7A, I began having the same unstable network issues after my carrier recently changed all their towers to 5G, and can no longer use my 7A here in the U.S with any dependability. So I'm now back to using my Moto G7 Play and Moto G6 with no issues.

I'm using the global version of Redmi 7A but I haven't heard of any changes in network infrastructure here in Kenya. Thanks for helping me out.
2020-12-14 21:57:32
UPDATE: Since I hadn't been able to use my 7A due to poor connectivity after my carrier updated towers to 5G, I decided I had nothing to lose, and did the system update to MIUI 11, and connectivity is now a consistently solid 5 bars with no more issues. So I'm now back to using the 7A, which I prefer over the Motorola phones.
2021-01-02 12:26:27