In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Other] When the missing features come to Redmi Note 8T?

2020-12-06 06:28:54
98 4
As we know the new navigation (with full screen indicator) and the app opening and closing animations are missing from MIUI 12 Redmi Note 8T. Is it planned to add these features? It will be good because they are important and useful features.
2020-12-06 06:28:54
Favorites RateRate

wai_yan | from Mi 10

Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please share a screenshot of your about the phone page from the setting-about phone-all specs for further assistance. For screen gesture-please share a screen launcher version and please share a screenshot of full screen gesture page
Thanks.
2020-12-06 08:15:20

Wai Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Semi Pro Bunny

Kádár Gergely Author | from Redmi Note 8T

wai_yan
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please share a screenshot of your about the phone page from the setting-about phone-all specs for further assistance. For screen gesture-please share a screen launcher version and please share a screenshot of full screen gesture page

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Here are the screenshots. I tried to factory reset my phone but it didn't help. These features are missing from this version.
2020-12-08 03:11:39

wai_yan | from Mi 10

Kádár Gergely
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Here are the screenshots. I tried to factory reset my phone but it didn't help. These features are missing from this version.

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
This issue is already reported to developers and wait for the upcoming fix update.
Thanks.
2020-12-10 02:37:44

Wai Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Semi Pro Bunny

Kádár Gergely Author | from Redmi Note 8T

wai_yan
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
This issue is already reported to developers and wait for the upcoming fix update.

Thank you very much for your help
2020-12-10 02:39:31