In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

Rookie Bunny

AlexisTM | from Mi A3

I am an electronics engineer specialized in robotics. I think I am eligible for my technical expertise, allowing me to provide honest and technically correct feedback. I currently do not have any published review and it is a bit late to publish one as I noticed this thread on the day of the deadline. Regardless, few of the projects I worked on are listed here: https://alexistm.github.io]https://alexistm.github.io/[/url]
I would be able to bring up to 3 hours during weekends for writing and hard testing. The soft testing will take place over daily usage.
2020-12-15 15:36:23

Advanced Bunny

LionSimba | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

I really wanna do this, sign me up.
I've got the note 9pro global miui 12, sometimes I install Chinese ROMs in this. I like tech and gaming and I've got loads of free time
2020-12-15 15:53:52

Rookie Bunny

AlexisTM | from Mi A3

On top of that, I would also be able to review the Mi QLED versus the other low cost QLED I already own, the TCL C715.
2020-12-15 15:58:26

TechLab Team

Chinaddict | from Mi 10

Hi I'm Jeremy and I live in France. I think that I could be a great member of the Techlab, obviously because I love all kind of tech but mostly Xiaomi's products.
Regarding the requirements, there shouldn't be any problem regarding recording
videos and video editing as you can check on my YouTube channel.
https://youtube.com/c/chinaddict
The videos are in french but I also have some english version of it and as you can see I pay attention to the quality of the video, sound and more important, the content.
I will do my best to be the more available as possible to be an active member of the Techlab if I'm selected :)
thanks !
I don't know if it matters but in France we're still the 15 of December and I don't see any timezone specified :D
2020-12-16 05:54:21
Thanks for sharing
2020-12-28 17:11:33
Hello,

I'm showing up a little late but I really want to participate.
I am Alex, I am French and I own the AlexLecoolTech YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/alexlecool
I know the brand since the Redmi 1 is the first video on my channel in 2014!
And since then, I haven't stopped making videos on Xiaomi products, the last one being the Mi 34 "curved monitor test.
I am also proud of my Xiaomi security camera test video, which has been viewed over 250,000 times and is in terms of score the most viewed for this product in France.
I already own most of the products in the Xiaomi ecosystem, from lamps to phones to vacuum cleaners. And I'm sure I would have a lot to contribute in terms of expertise on future products.
So it would be an honor for me to work with the team knowing that I was a fan from the start.
And I would make myself available to the community if I am selected.

2020-12-30 23:39:52

Pro Bunny

Doni feriyan septi | from app

nice
2021-01-10 14:34:49

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

Count me in!
2021-01-14 22:06:28
NEMESIS

Pro Bunny

Doni feriyan septi | from app