In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 8

[Review&Unboxing] Redmi 8 Battery service after 1 year use

2020-11-30 23:34:09
82 2
I have been Redmi 8 around 1 year. Recently in a vacation I forgot to take my charger but I am surprised after using redmi 8 its 5000 mah battery gives me 2 days service with calls, music and Facebook all the time. I really like the redmi 8 but the version 11.0.3 is only thing that makes me mad about this phone otherwise it's one of its kind. I don't kno why developers are not fixing the bugs of version 11.0.3 yet.
2020-11-30 23:34:09
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Every updates, Xiaomi provides contains some issue fixing or improvement of certain process or performance. Now as this is a live device on users hand, sometimes it is not possible to track out all the bugs or issues related to performance.

It will be better if you provide your feedback through "Feedback" apps, which is built in every Xiaomi device. Hopefully in upcoming updates, your mentioned issues will be solved.

Thanks !
2020-12-01 12:11:16

Rookie Bunny

DearDevil Author | from Redmi 8

Thanks for the reply I already use feedback. And if I am not wrong the problem is in proximity sensor customisation. Hope a new update come really
2020-12-01 12:51:15