In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

Semi Pro Bunny

PoTeTo | from Mi A1

darulmaxmur
I am using the standard MIUI Limitless theme but using the icons pack from Beautiful Moon theme by Toadnail.

can u share how to change month and temperature widget like your homescreen??
2020-11-28 18:48:58

Pro Bunny

darulmaxmur Author | from app

PoTeTo
can u share how to change month and temperature widget like your homescreen??

that's the Google At A Glance widget, I use this because it's easier for me to get into Google calendar by touching the day... and another bugs i found at widgets list here that is if scrolling/ slide down right area, it will bring down the Notifications shade while at left area it will bring down the Control Center. this shouldn't happened here.
2020-11-28 18:58:27

Semi Pro Bunny

PoTeTo | from Mi A1

darulmaxmur
that's the Google At A Glance widget, I use this because it's easier for me to get into Google calendar by touching the day... and another bugs i found at widgets list here that is if scrolling/ slide down right area, it will bring down the Notifications shade while at left area it will bring down the Control Center. this shouldn't happened here.

okh ok but why my widget just have day and month only ?? temperature dont show up??
2020-11-28 19:25:22

Advanced Bunny

bdagmar | from app

Guys if you want stay out of probs, do not update to this versions, have lot of bugs. after update can't acivate the Sim card and I had to save my data and restore the phone. another prob is the down-up hidden gestures is not work. I'm so upset who can possible theses issues pass in the poco test team.
GUYS DO NOT UPDATE TO THIS VERSION.
2020-11-28 21:27:30

Pro Bunny

PoTeTo
okh ok but why my widget just have day and month only ?? temperature dont show up??

not sure about this but mine earlier doesn't have temperature too but then it shows up 😆
2020-11-28 22:38:03

Pro Bunny

bdagmar
Guys if you want stay out of probs, do not update to this versions, have lot of bugs. after update can't acivate the Sim card and I had to save my data and restore the phone. another prob is the down-up hidden gestures is not work. I'm so upset who can possible theses issues pass in the poco test team.
GUYS DO NOT UPDATE TO THIS VERSION.

I am using 2 SIM cards and both are activated and work without problem (data & voice). what is up/ down hidden gestures means? I am using the full screen gestures and it works. only the floating windows failed so far.
2020-11-28 22:42:17

Rookie Bunny

davidlai012 | from app

darulmaxmur
thanks for mentioning this. I have check and I got this too. while browsing using Chrome and then an SMS come in, try to use the floating windows for Messaging but it failed to work. it's stucked like this picture instead 😌

thanks and notice it too..but this is way too inconvenient compared to previous version...i prefer floating window option when floating noti comes in rather than A11's floating bubble, it makes the notification alignment looks weird too...some more the Recent screen also disabled quick access to floating windows...otherwise this update is good tho
2020-11-28 23:08:25

Rookie Bunny

JohnWong 92 | from app

after update miui global V12.2.1
I can't my update
2020-11-28 23:33:04

Advanced Bunny

bdagmar | from app

darulmaxmur
I am using 2 SIM cards and both are activated and work without problem (data & voice). what is up/ down hidden gestures means? I am using the full screen gestures and it works. only the floating windows failed so far.

You are luck, in the my case had to restore the my phone. About the gestures when  I'm in any app the down-up gesture  to back in the home space/page is not work, only works out side of any app.
2020-11-29 00:05:04

Advanced Bunny

bdagmar | from app

Anybody know how I can go back to previous Miui 12 version(12.0.4.0)?
2020-11-29 00:23:18