In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Flashing Guide

[Discussion] do not add your account in MIUI again-what does that mean?

2020-11-26 17:16:24
82 2
I have a problem.I tried to unlock my bootloader and after getting 168 hours of waiting period I did a factory reset and tried with a new MI account with another method(ignore it).Then I again did factory reset and tried with my previous MI account.Now it shows " UNLOCK AFTER 168 HOURS AND do not add your account in MIUI again"what does it mean?
2020-11-26 17:16:24
Favorites RateRate
আপনি আনলক টাইম বাইপাস করার চেষ্টা করেছিলেন তাই শাওমি আপনাকে ছোট একটি পানিশমেন্ট দিয়েছে। ২য় বার আর বাইপাসের চেষ্টা করবেন না আশাকরি।
2020-11-29 14:05:29
Mainul Hasan
Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh

I ❤️ Mi

Semi Pro Bunny

Abdur_Rahman Author | from Redmi Note 8

Mainul Hasan Rohan
আপনি আনলক টাইম বাইপাস করার চেষ্টা করেছিলেন তাই শাওমি আপনাকে ছোট একটি পানিশমেন্ট দিয়েছে। ২য় বার আর বাইপাসের চেষ্টা করবেন না আশাকরি।

হ্যা দুঃখিত🙏😅
তা ভাইয়া ১৬৮ ঘন্টা পর আমি পারব আনলক করতে? এই টাইমের মধ্যে আমি ফোনটাকে জামাই আদরে রেখেছি।কোনো একাউন্ট রিমুভ করিনি বা নাথিং এলস।
2020-11-29 14:42:54