In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Rookie Bunny

6377739176 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

hello
2020-11-21 12:05:49

Master Bunny

Engr. farukh | from app

Best shots
2020-11-21 12:08:20

Master Bunny

Leonard Wei | from Mi MIX 2

Thx 4 info!
2020-11-21 12:19:09

Rookie Bunny

jl29 | from app

👍👍
2020-11-21 12:23:08

Semi Pro Bunny

caennnnn._ | from Mi Note 10 Lite

I really love the vlog function in camera♥️ it's really useful for the user to make a short vlog without editing. Just turn on the vlog mode, and record!!😍😍 I use this function a lot coz I love to make a short vlog video for memorial.
2020-11-21 12:30:28

Keyboard Man

Daniel Cheong | from app

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm greetings! I just came from a trip to the vibrant city of Chongqing where I took many shots with the Mi10T Pro and will share my experience here and will actively participate in the discussion 😃
2020-11-21 12:32:35

Keyboard Man

Daniel Cheong | from app

GunplaMad
I love your photos, but the stairs are my favourite as you have taken editing to a level of style and the colour is subtle whilst amazing help each part of the photo pop and show the detail. So tell me how you approach choosing the editing process? Do you try many different looks before choose your final release of a photo or do you know what to look for straight away? Here's an image I took the other day in Wemyss Bay Train Station, Scotland on the Mi 10 Pro.

Thank you! I did minimum editing, mostly distortion correction (distortion will happen with ultra wide angle shots if you don't shoot straight). All the color gradings in the shots are done using the different Mi10T Pro filters such as Gold Vibes, Cyberpunk, Black Ice.
Nice shot you posted! Great composition and framing with the leading curves.
2020-11-21 12:43:46

Rookie Bunny

Ali 123o | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

wow
2020-11-21 12:53:39

Keyboard Man

Daniel Cheong | from app

BeingBishal
Hello Daniel sir,
Well first of all a warm welcome to Mi Community. And as you said and we'll know as well as there is no doubt that Mi 10T Pro is an amazing power-packed smartphone with stunning camera and lots of inbuilt camera features. Though all Xiaomi phones are great but this one is indeed one step ahead and one of a kind in today's smartphone market. I love the 108MP camera 📷 in Mi 10T Pro which comes with OIS and various inbuilt camera features like sky scrapping, clone mode, vlog mode, light trail photography and many more..
Well we Mi Fans enjoy whatever extra features are provided to our smartphone's through updates by Xiaomi. Currently i am using Mi 9T Pro, predecessor of Mi 10T Pro. I love clicking photos and i hope many of us do. This is amazing to see how Xiaomi and MIUI has been able to do magic with its Smartphones in Camera category one after another, thanks to the team. Hope to see more amazing camera features being implemented in our Xiaomi Smartphone...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Indeed I was very impressed with the Mi 10T Pro camera and phone in general. The first tip I can tell is that I use the phone camera the same way I use my professional DSLR. I try to use a tripod all the time, use the camera pro mode, setup the ISO to the minimum and adjust the exposure time accordingly. In difficult light situation, I will take multiple exposures at different shutter speeds in order to recover the highlights and shadows, and blend them in Photoshop using the digital blending processing. But sometimes when you don't have a tripod or time, I just use the Photo mode and still I am impressed with the results of the Mi 10T Pro!
2020-11-21 12:54:19
Hi @Daniel Cheong,
I'd love to have more tips and/or tutorials for low light city pictures, or astrophotography!
Thanks in advance!
2020-11-21 13:12:09