In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Pro Bunny

1860872796 | from Mi 9T Pro

Thanks
2020-11-21 07:42:20

Pro Bunny

1860872796 | from Mi 9T Pro

thanks for sharing 👍
2020-11-21 07:43:28
What do you think about the feature updates of the phone camera?

Mi Camera features have come such a long way from the beginning. I only hope all of the fancy new features will be extended to as many older devices as possible because it is so fun to brag about our Mi Devices.

Which feature do you like most in your mobile phone camera?

I'm on the MIX 3 so my favorite feature that has anything to do with the camera right now still has to be the slider just because everybody that sees me using it for just Face Unlock thinks I'm 007 and that's awesome. It's been my party trick for a while now and I really hope Xiaomi continues this design instead of the notch. It is 2020. The notch should have died years ago with Apple.

But as for features of the camera itself I have to say I love the AI. The fact it can recognize so many things makes the images captured so much better.

What kind of tips do you want to get to improve your photography skills?

I'm still useless when it comes to the Manual mode and I know the pros love this feature so I'd like a very very detailed explanation of how and when to use whatever settings. Treat me like a child with this because I really just can't wrap my head around it. Also it's be really cool to get a montage of some pro photographer using a Mi Phone and using all these different settings to create the best images.
2020-11-21 07:56:59

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Hello Daniel sir,
Well first of all a warm welcome to Mi Community. And as you said and we'll know as well as there is no doubt that Mi 10T Pro is an amazing power-packed smartphone with stunning camera and lots of inbuilt camera features. Though all Xiaomi phones are great but this one is indeed one step ahead and one of a kind in today's smartphone market. I love the 108MP camera 📷 in Mi 10T Pro which comes with OIS and various inbuilt camera features like sky scrapping, clone mode, vlog mode, light trail photography and many more..
Well we Mi Fans enjoy whatever extra features are provided to our smartphone's through updates by Xiaomi. Currently i am using Mi 9T Pro, predecessor of Mi 10T Pro. I love clicking photos and i hope many of us do. This is amazing to see how Xiaomi and MIUI has been able to do magic with its Smartphones in Camera category one after another, thanks to the team. Hope to see more amazing camera features being implemented in our Xiaomi Smartphone...
By the way, did i miss to say that... You're an awesome photographer with amazing photography skills, your shots are superb, if you don't mind then do share with us some of your photography tips and tricks :)
2020-11-21 09:27:31

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-21 09:40:36

Semi Pro Bunny

caennnnn._ | from Mi Note 10 Lite

I really love the vlog function in camera♥️ it's really useful for the user to make a short vlog without editing. Just turn on the vlog mode, and record!!😍😍 I use this function a lot coz I love to make a short vlog video for memorial.
2020-11-21 10:43:05
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #47

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from Mi 10 Pro

Highly impressed by the Mi 10T Pro camera performance! The features I like most for my phone's camera are long exposures. It's simply mind blowing
2020-11-21 11:08:34

Master Bunny

Cesittar | from Redmi Note 9S

What do you think about the phone camera feature updates?
Xiaomi has included new photography modes in the Mi 10T series, which has been the one that most caught your attention and which one do you think needs to be improved a little?
What feature do you like most about your mobile phone camera?
I really like the portrait mode, Xiaomi teams have an advantage in this section, because we can play with the lens aperture and achieve a result with a minimum focus that is my favorite and even a maximum one.  Any trick for my portrait mode photos?
What kind of advice do you want to receive to improve your photography skills?
Taking photos at night has not been my strength, and I have seen very good results with the different modes offered by the Mi 10T series, how could I become a PRO in this type of photography?
2020-11-21 11:40:40

Master Bunny

1785931863 | from Redmi Note 4

Good camera
2020-11-21 11:57:56