In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Announcement] 【K2K#7】Find the Secrets of Mobile Photography!! Leave Comments to Win A Mi 10T Pro!

2020-11-20 21:29:11
66730 1732
Hi Mi Fans,

Mobile photography is so popular among people’s daily life. Are you still bothering how to shoot an excellent photo with your mobile phone? Are you curious about how we can use those fancy camera features when we shoot on mobile phones?

Welcome to K2K#7!
Let's go to the secret world of mobile photography!

Who is our special guest?

This time we invite @Daniel Cheong, a world-renowned professional photographer!!
Daniel traveled around the world, and he is very good at city view photography. He finds the city most appealing when it is shot from the highest vantage points.

This time he also used the camera features of Mi 10T Pro to produce his works!

Daniel also gives warm greetings to the Mi Fans, and let’s see what he said:

Now come on and join our chat !

How to Participate in?

If you have any questions from the following aspects, feel free to discuss with Daniel in the comments section below!

• What do you think about the feature updates of the phone camera? Which feature do you like most in your mobile phone camera?

• What kind of tips do you want to get to improve your photography skills?

You can upload your previous works in the comments and Daniel will give you some suggestions!

Time Period

November 20th 0:00 am - November 30th 23:59 pm (GMT+8)

Prizes & Selection

There will be 2 participants who can win the prizes!

One participant will be selected by lucky draw. He or she will be selected from 4%, 12%, 23%, 35%, 57%, 68%, 79%, 87%, and 97% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file below.
K2K #7.zip (208 Bytes, Downloads: 496)

Daniel Cheong will pick the other participant whose comments were considered as the most meaningful.

Each of them will get a Mi 10T Pro!

*Attention: To ensure the fairness of this event, we set a rule: each Mi Fan could give a maximum of ten comments. If the winner violates this rule, it will be postponed to the next Mi Fan who meets the rule. Please don’t comment more than 10 times per person.

Are you ready?
Leave your comments right now!
Enjoy the happiness of mobile photography!

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +2 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-11-20 21:29:11
Favorites233 RateRate

Keyboard Man

Daniel Cheong | from app

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm greetings! I just came from a trip to the vibrant city of Chongqing where I took many shots with the Mi10T Pro and will share my experience here and will actively participate in the discussion 😃
2020-11-21 12:32:35

Mi Sports Team

Aegisson | from app

Hi, this K2K is awesome and thanks for such initiative. I have a suggestion, would be nice to have an AI option which indicate you a better settings while taking a photography. It can be a Pip small window, you can click and see and then adopt if it is OK. This would help to switch from auto to Pro settings.
2020-11-20 21:45:15
Aegisson (Grzesiek)

Mi Sports Team

Aegisson | from app

Also a light meter can help. I am using this in my dslr (build in). It easy to avoid problem with light when taking photos (sun, shadows etc).
2020-11-20 21:47:47
Aegisson (Grzesiek)

Rookie Bunny

6354536012 | from Mi Note 10 Lite

use button shortcuts to quick launch features like turning torch on or to open camera
2020-11-20 21:55:32

Semi Pro Bunny

ehsandc | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

👍👍
2020-11-20 21:55:55

Rookie Bunny

use remove animations to launch apps faster than usual with laesser app animations. this will save more power for the day
2020-11-20 21:58:38

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

These are best shoots
2020-11-20 21:59:42
I am a good friend!

Rookie Bunny

use this option to keep your home screen apps automatically arranged
2020-11-20 22:06:34

Device Team

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Hello  @Daniel Cheong,
I saw your city view photography shots, Those are just Amazing,
I really love to watch and click that type of shots, but, I'm not getting the good shots like you..!
Hope I can learn from you in near future,
Glad to meet you here..!

My Name is Arun Abhimanyu,
I'm from India,

What do you think about the feature updates of the phone camera?
Well, The camera updates from Xiaomi just awesome. The way they are introducing the features and giving the updates are absolutely impressive. Also, the Editor in the Gallery also quite good, The "Sky" filter option in the editor is Superb. & "Dynamic" option in the sky filters is just next level. The AI filter in the camera application works very well with-in seconds it is detecting the persons, flowers, grass, atc.., .i can tell you one thing here, that while capturing the DOCS the AI is very useful, and i love it. It is detecting that those text and illuminating the docs and it is increasing the image looking. Marevelous it is . The recent Mi 10T PRO performing very well in every perspective, especially in the "Camera" section I can simply say that "Take a Bow" to the team..! Not only Mi 10T also Mi 10 PRO, but Mi 10 ULTRA are also just as awesome and very unique in their ways. Thanks to Xiaomi Camera Team.

Which feature do you like most in your mobile phone camera?
There are plenty of features that I can love. But, Among those, I like "AI Magic Filter" i.e (Photo Clone/Video Clone). I really fell in love with that feature. It's just simply cool. Where we can capture the persons in different positions & in different poses is awesome. using this feature I captured some shots for my parents and I showed them they just got impressed. and my friends too. That feature made them buy this mobile and one of my friends bought Mi 10T PRO recently during this Diwali festival. i created one post about this, here is the link to that  [Enlight with Arun] Mi 10 Youth: "AI Magic Avatar" A New Era Of Fun Photography   that much impact made by one of those features. This is what we can call the Success of the Xiaomi Camera Team .
What kind of tips do you want to get to improve your photography skills?
I need some tips to capture the shots like you, like "Night Photography", "City photography", and especially "Long exposure shots". I tried many times to capture the Long exposure shots but I failed. so, I wish I want to learn the tips from you to improve my photography.

and here are some shots captured by me, looking forward to receive the tips from you.

2020-11-20 22:07:35

Rookie Bunny

learn how to make use this ultimate option of multi tasking by using the all new floating window which is very smooth and easy to use
2020-11-20 22:09:51

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from Mi 10 Pro

I am using a Mi10 Pro with 108mp main camera. When I use "Photo" mode to take snapshots I can tap the camera zoom from 1X up to 5X but when I use the 108mp mode, the camera only allows me to Zoom up to 2X. Why is this so?
2020-11-20 22:11:47