In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips and Tricks

[Q&A] Upcoming Mobiles Phones with Mi Calender and Mi Dialler

2020-11-20 10:32:59
260 6
Hi All,

As you know, most of the Mi phones are not coming with the older Mi Calender and Mi Dialler apps. The new Xiaomi phones now come with the Google Calender and Google Dialler installed, which I hate. I have been using Mi flagship phones from Mi 5.

Can someone confirm if the future Xiaomi phones will include Mi Calender and Mi Dialler apps (especially in Mi 11, M12, Mi 13 etc.)? I recently bought Mi 10 and was dissapointed as it had no Mi Calender and Mi Dialler. If not, then I need to start looking at other phone brands which I have never done in the last 5-6 years.

Regards,

LS

2020-11-20 10:32:59
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Thanks for sharing your highly appreciated Mi-Dialer /Calendar question with the MiCommunity, bhai. AFAIK, slapping China, India or Indonesia ROM onto your phone will bring your requested apps back. Any esteemed moderator may confirm or correct this?
2020-11-20 11:20:48
Hey,

Due to Google Policies these apps are replaced. AFIAK, It won't get back.

As of now Only China ROM has these apps.
2020-11-20 15:24:02

Rookie Bunny

LS321 Author |

We need the format for the Dialer which shows contacts name with the company name in the list. I have 5 contacts of persons with the same name Jason. And when I search for Jason, i can't figure which Jason is which. In MIUI previously, all names when searched also showed the company names. Its a headache now. The search is just so poor in Google.
2020-11-28 16:29:43

Rookie Bunny

LS321 Author |

We need Mi Dialer / Contact....for better organizing and searching of contacts. NOT GOOGLE.
2020-11-28 17:48:33
I agree, we need mi dialler
I want on redmi note 8T
2020-11-30 22:20:07

Semi Pro Bunny

vlasis | from app

also hate goggle dialer contacts and message.
2020-12-04 11:11:10