In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[ROM] Xiaomi MIUI 13 Device List: These Android 11 devices should receive the next version of MIUI

2020-11-15 05:39:19
260 1

Xiaomi has already started rolling out the stable MIUI 12, the latest version of its MIUI skin. The company also started the Android 11 beta program for some of its smartphones.

We know that MIUI 12 rollout is still underway and reached several Xiaomi smartphones. This is a hot topic of discussion currently among several Xiaomi smartphone users.

So we decided to keep a track of the Android 11. In this article, we’ll put all the information related to the Android 11 OS update that you need to know about and will give you the fastest insights of the Android 11 eligible devices, release date, and latest news.

Xiaomi Android 11 device list:

Redmi Android 11 device list:
Redmi K30s
Redmi K30 Ultra
Redmi 9 Prime
Redmi 9i
Redmi 9
Redmi 9A
Redmi 9C
Redmi 10X Pro 5G
Redmi 10X 5G
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi K30i 5G
Redmi K30 5G Racing
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
Redmi K30 Pro
Redmi Note 9S
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Redmi 9
Redmi K20 Pro Premium
Redmi K30
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi Mi Android 11 device list:
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

Poco Android 11 device list:
Poco C3
Poco X3 NFC
Poco X3
Poco M2 Pro
Poco M2
Poco F2 Pro
Poco X2

Black Shark Android 11 device list:
Black Shark 3 Pro
Black Shark 3
Black Shark 2 Pro
Black Shark 2
Black Shark 3S

These Xiaomi smartphones may (or may not) get the Android 11:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi 8
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Redmi K20
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi A3

Note: If your device isn’t on the above list, don’t worry. We will add more devices from the Redmi and Mi series as soon as we get more information.

Remember: There’s no official confirmation about the official list. We took technical parameters to create this eligible device list.

How we created this list?
We have listed all the devices running Android 10 OS with MIUI 11, most of them launched with Android 9 Pie or higher. In addition, we also added a few more devices because we are sure those devices will receive the next Android OS.

The fact is, you probably won’t get the third major OS update if you have already received two major OS updates.

Source: RPRNA

2020-11-15 05:39:19
Favorites3 RateRate

Banned

loverboy89 | from Redmi Note 8

To Xiaomi CEO Shou Zi Chew - Xiaomi arrangement on how they update their smartphones to MIUI 12 were partial, It's exposed your brand flaws. How possible would Redmi Note 7/7S/7Pro all got an updates even including Redmi Note 8T but Redmi Note 8 doesn't?
You guys were bad in term of business equation/satisfactions and your developers are all incompetent. I really feel disappointed in Xiaomi.
CEO and developers you people should cover your faces in shame, back in April of this year when I wanted to get my RN8 If someone tell me that Xiaomi will failed to give proper OTA update to RN8 users. I'll definitely disagree.
Xiaomi failure to update the phone their own company manufactured by itself proved this company have a long way to go, MIUI version 11.0.11.0 stable global rom was released 7 and half weeks ago only for the version to be the main cause of REDMI NOTE 8 users stumbled block to MIUI 12 and instead of quick fix you people are hiding behind bugs as an excuses to RN8 users. So bugs is greater than the whole Xiaomi developers?
Please I have a question, why are we getting this kind of negligence by Xiaomi?
I got that phone "RN8"  just because Xiaomi listed it among eligible devices for the upgrade to Android 10 and MIUI 12. Your company should reshuffle you developers department or  replace some. They're just bunch of incompetency.
Thank You
2020-11-16 03:21:12