In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Mi Oral Irrigator Dental Water Jet Floss - Excellent Plaque Removal

2020-11-11 09:10:39
434 14

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood Leading Reviewer for more goodies and heads-up. Today I am gonna review the Mi Oral Irrigator Dental Water Jet Floss the excellent plaque removal device. Flossing is an important oral hygiene practice. Tooth decay and gum disease can develop when plaque is allowed to build up on teeth and along the gum line. So this one gadget from the Xiaomi Ecosystem which might cut for you. Let’s take a quick look at the features of the water flosser/oral irrigator.

Until recently, oral irrigators are mostly used by dentists in dental clinics during dental procedures.

However, it seems to have gained popularity as an oral hygiene measure that can be employed within the comfort of our homes.

The device has a powerful high-frequency pulsed water flow which can clean stubborn stains in the teeth in all directions. Usually, our regular toothbrushing isn’t enough to remove the debris between our teeth which can cause potential tooth decay and gingivitis the gum disease, hence this is where the high-key water jet flosser can remove stubborn stains and food debris.

The device is equipped with a new carbon brush intelligent permanent magnet motor, equipped with a voltage stabilization system, which can produce a super-fast water flow of 1400 times/minute and water pressure of up to 140PSI. The device also comes with a 200mL large-capacity water tank and the nozzle has a diameter of 0.6mm which can accurately clean the stains between the teeth and the dead corners of the mouth.

Mi Oral Irrigator Dental Water Jet Floss comes complete with a Standard nozzle, Orthodontic nozzle, Periodontal pocket nozzle and a Tongue cleaning nozzle a better solution to dental hygiene.

Smart teeth cleaning with 4-speed mode and pattern memory function. Every time you turn it on, it goes into your favorite mode. There Strong, Standard, Pulse and Sensitive mode to choose on for a different sensation and need. To keep you going it comes with a Type-C charging cable for charging.

My Recommendation
Mi Oral Irrigator Dental Water Jet Floss has a five out of five thumb-up from me. Simply brushing your teeth takes care of the front, back and chewing surfaces, but how do you clean between your teeth? This is taken care by Mi Oral Irrigator, the task of removing the food debris and plaque in between your teeth and gum line to prevent tooth decay and gingivitis which is a mild gum disease caused by plaque where the gums become red, shiny, swollen, and bleed easily. Personally it remembers my favourite mode and pattern of how I want to floss my teeth. It has a IP rating of IPX7 waterproof, the whole body is washable and easy to clean and has fast charging for its 2200mAh Li-ion battery, charging takes 4 - 6 hours and can last you up to one month.

"Realizing the Mi Fan's Dreams"