In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

TechLab

[Others] [TechLab Monthly Collection] Mi 10T Pro TearDown, Battery Test, Build Your Own GSI and More!

2020-11-07 15:14:42
6935 83
Hello Mi fans,

As our Mi Community is growing day by day, we have recently started a new Subforum named TechLab. Making a friendly environment is always our top priority in the Mi Global Community. After the numerous feedback on user's interaction and experience, we are here to listen and make the community a common hangout and at the same time to nourish each other with resources, knowledge, and assistance dealing with gadgets and your hobbies.

TechLab Monthly Collection

Here we will be putting together all the threads, posted every month by the TechLab Team members - now, there is no way you can miss anything!! So, here comes the monthly collection of October 2020 - keep on reading!

Here comes the Monthly compilation for TechLab Team Threads.

Hello Mi Fans,
The awesome MI 10T Pro 5G was recently launched. It has the 108MP AI camera, ultra-smooth 144Hz AdaptiveSync, a massive 5000mAh battery. Last but not least it has the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor. I am sure that we all have been amazed by this device. But now it is time to get stunned by checking the device internals.Hello Mi Fans,
The awesome MI 10T Pro 5G was recently launched. It has the 108MP AI camera, ultra-smooth 144Hz AdaptiveSync, a massive 5000mAh battery. Last but not least it has the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor. I am sure that we all have been amazed by this device. But now it is time to get stunned by checking the device internals.

Hey Mi fans,
  So here we are back with another test of Mi 10T Pro, this time we would be testing how good is the battery backup of this device.
With a 5,000mAh battery, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro’s battery life is pretty good, but it all depends on the frame rate that you set the display to. I used 144Hz throughout the review period, which netted me a full day’s usage without any issues. My day consisted of 30 minutes of YouTube playback, some Bluetooth connectivity, few hours of gaming and general social Browsing.

Hello everyone,
  So finally i got my Mi10T Pro (I received the device on September 20 and will be publishing a full performance review in the coming days). And from the first time i looked at this phone at the launch event i really want to test this device’s screen as they all are saying that it's one of the best LCD screen in the market right now

Hello MI Fans,
So today I am going to show a way by which you can download files from torrent. In this method, we will upload the torrent file directly onto our Google Drive so that we can download files from Drive and Drive as we know offers high-speed transfers.
Prerequisites:
Google Drive space equivalent to the torrent download size.
Torrent File or Magnet Link (Note: Magnet link is buggy sometimes so use .torrent).
Patience.

YES! MIUI 12 has improved timer functionality adding some amazing sound while seconds are counting down; perfect to take a break and get relaxed.
How to do it?
1. Open Clock app
2. Select Timer icon (upper zone, last button)
3. Set Hours, Minutes and Seconds
4. Click on bird button (lower zone, left to Start button)
5. Choose your favorite sound
6. Click on Start button

1. Turn on "Developer Options". Go to Settings - My Device - All specs, and click around 10 times on "MIUI version". You'll see a little message "Now you are a developer!".
Next image may be different on your device but it works clicking on "MIUI version" no matter MIUI version you have.

Hey MI Fans,
While the internet can sometimes seem like a jungle of a million different threats,Keeping your passwords, financial, and other personal information safe and protected from outside intruders has long been a priority of businesses, but it's increasingly critical for consumers and individuals to heed data protection advice and use sound practices to keep your sensitive personal information safe and secure.Making your devices, online identity, and activities more secure really doesn't take much effort. Here are few simple ways in which u can protect your your data being stolen by a criminal.

Hello Mi Fans!
So basically FDE.AI is a kernel manager which you can use along with your custom kernels or go with vanilla its an ai which determines your usage patterns and keeps the apps you use most in ram for a quick and responsive UI experience along with that it also determines if the foreground app is a game or not if it is a game it will boost its performance by clearing more ram and changing governor from balanced to performance and when using normal day to day usage it. Will change governor to balanced and when your screen is locked it will switch to powersave mode

Hey MI Fans,
Back in kitkat, lollipop and Marhsmallow days people used to port ROMs, they still do from other devices with similar specifications. Its a tedious work to find phones with most similar specification and OS version. After the implementation of Treble in Oreo, it has become very easy (kind of) to port OEM specific systems.
ErfanGSI tool by developer Erfan Abdi is the best tool available for porting OEM specific ROMs. You can build a GSI very easily using his tools. But do keep in mind that bugs will depend on the treble ROM of your device as well. So lets learn how to use the tools.

Hi MIUI Fan's!
Today i'll show you How to Install GAPPS on Chinese MIUI 12 with  Android 11 without TWRP!
After update Android version on MIUI 12 China, some user have problem with installing GAPPS on their device, some one do this with TWRP. But i want show ho to do that without it, and get working Play store on original Chinese ROM, without miss OTA update!

Hi Dear MIUI Fan's! Also to all who love my series on global community!
Today you'll know How to restore "Deleting app" via ADB Shell or Xiaomi ADB Tool, i think many of you read this thread [TechLab Team] How to disable/hide system apps (no root needed) - Geeky Way, Thanks to the Author for write such tutorial.
But you mast know How to restore HIDEN APP using this method.

Hello MIUI Fan's!
Today i'll show you How to Change animation speed on device to yours value without ROOT! All you know about developer options and settings about Animation speed (transition, window etc) only 3 settings and only few values on it! Today you will know how to set any values))

Hello Dear MIUI Fan's!
Today i want talk with you about viruses on Android devices. Is it a myth or reality?!
First you need to understand what viruses are on a smartphone and the ways of their distribution to devices.
Mobile viruses - are small programs designed to interfere with the operation of a mobile phone, smartphone, or communicator, which record, damage or delete data and spread to other devices via SMS and the Internet.
The word "virus" as applied not only to medicine, but to information technology, has long been familiar to everyone, and I think you have also come across this. And lately, there are more and more fears that your smartphone, and not just your computer, may be infected with a virus. Is it so? Let's figure it out
Hello MIUIers,
A browser is one of the most important rather indispensable tool for any devices. Having the right features and performance while browsing the web can literally change your entire experience. And if you are on a quest to find the ideal web browser for the Linux desktop, your wait is over! Microsoft Edge is now available for Linux!
Chromium’s cross-platform codebase makes it the ideal foundation on which to build out a modern web browser. Three years since rumours first began swirling, Microsoft Edge for Linux is finally ready for testing. Microsoft Edge Developer Build is released for Linux.

We will be back next month with a new chapter of TechLab Monthly Collection!
Single Poll thread Total 58 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

29.31% (17)

15.52% (9)

8.62% (5)

5.17% (3)

1.72% (1)

10.34% (6)

1.72% (1)

3.45% (2)

1.72% (1)

3.45% (2)

5.17% (3)

5.17% (3)

5.17% (3)

3.45% (2)
Submit
2020-11-07 15:14:42
Favorites53 RateRate

Mi Fans Team

akrur | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

voted
2020-11-07 22:20:10

Grand Master Bunny

Mici007 | from Mi 10 Pro

Thanks interesting TechLab news. Voted.
2020-11-07 22:40:39

Master Bunny

Eak9 | from Redmi 5 Plus

Voted.
2020-11-08 06:32:29

happybuddhist | from MI 9

Nice compilation! Some very useful threads here.
2020-11-08 09:16:15
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

Mi Fans Team

akrur | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Amazing Collection
2020-11-09 08:29:02

aukanamul11 | from app

voted
2020-11-09 10:35:35
Moderator | Photography
Mi Community Bangladesh