In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band Series

[Discussion] MI Watch and Strava ... they should get together

2020-11-05 16:54:55
3286 15
Does anyone have an ideea what is with Xiaomi and Strava?
I have multiple Xiaomi phones and on all of them I get more or less problems while running Strava.. Like the app just gets killed or I get straight lines and all kind of problems. This is consistent with what happen to other friends of mine that use Xiaomi and Strava.

Now I see this MI Watch that sounds great on paper but I dont see anything about supporting STRAVA.
I have also contacted one of the CEO of Xiaomi/Pocophone asking about these problems and he asked... what is Strava? I dont know about China but Strava is pretty popular arround the globe between athletes, cyclists  and so on.

I would love a MI Watch but the lack of Strava support is a deal breaker.

Please Xiaomi, I would like to see you going steady with Strava :)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-11-05 16:54:55
Favorites1 RateRate
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
2020-11-11 18:51:07
Please Xiaomi Developers, can you answers this question ?
I just bought a Mi Watch and I discovered it's not possible to upload activities on Strava while on other Xiami watches it is possible.

I'm very disappointed with that.

Could you answer this and tell us if in your Xiaomi Wear App Roadmap are you planning to integrate the Strava app ?

Thank you for reading this.

Have a nice day ! ;-)
2021-03-11 18:11:05

Rookie Bunny

Mike Rock | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

I want to connect strava to my Xiaomi Mi Watch Colors too.
2021-03-12 00:01:25

Pro Bunny

adyamg Author |

This MI Watch seems a nice watch but not having Strava support is a deal breaker.
Yesterday I have just watched a review on MI Watch and I would have bought it  .... but I have no use for it without Strava.
2021-03-12 15:34:30
I feel like it would be a good move for them to add it. I know support for strava would increase sales
2021-03-26 07:30:45

Rookie Bunny

6286879010 | from mobile

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=1554761389Sujayb/url
Thanks for your valuable feedback./quote

That's not an answer : thanks for your feedback. We want to know if it's gonna be developped or not because I'm in the same situation and so disappointed.
2021-04-07 06:04:01

Pro Bunny

adyamg Author |

Is there any news on this?
Its baffling how this gets Ignored by all the Asian sports watches manufacturers!
2021-04-13 15:54:25

Rookie Bunny

6356531981 | from Redmi Note 9S

Hello, I have installed Strava on my Xiaomi phone and I have issues with the app when running it, lost segment of the exercise (Bike) many times..... I made some changes in the phone settings but the problem still.... What I can do ?
2021-04-20 19:58:07

Pro Bunny

adyamg Author |

These problems are still comon on Xiaomi phones unfortunatly, many of my friends also experience it and also multiple straight lines and dropped gps.
My current MI 9 Lite works very good with strava thow.

Still my question ... what is it with Xiaomi and Strava these days?
2021-04-27 13:03:48
I would also like a feedback from Xiaomi regarding the integration of Strava and Google Fit for the Wear app and devices connected to it. The color sport smartwatch for example has incredible features for sports and monitoring that are not possible to integrate with Strava and Google Fit. There are stern developers trying something, if anyone wanted to know an example follow the link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mod-4-4-mifittcxexport-based-on-oficial-mifit-to-export-workouts-to-file-strava.3857636/
2021-05-09 08:54:16