In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

TechLab

[Device/Gadget Teardown] [TechLab Team] Detailed Teardown of the Flagship Mi 10T Pro!!

2020-11-04 09:59:51
35614 111

Hello Mi Fans,

I had got a hands on the Flagship Mi 10T Pro. And here is my detailed Teardown Guide and Analysis of the Insider Parts. The device is pretty much cool from outside, but as Tech lover  we would love to explore the device from the inside in a deeper view. And lets even make a cool teardown wallpaper with the Mi 10T Pro.

DISCLAIMER - Before removing the back panel dont forget to switch off you mobile and remove the sim card tray. Now you have to heat the back panel for a few minutes, this depends on how much heat you are applying. For me it took five minutes.

PART I - Teardown and Analysis of the MI10T Pro

For having a Closer Look at the Processor and other parts you have to remove the 18 screws which are present & two of them have a Mi branding on It [Helps service centre to recognize if the device is Tampered]

Now you can remove the camera module,disconnect the light sensor from the motherboard and even remove the protective plastic frame. With this we can have a look at the Light Sensor, Led Flash, NFC and even the Graphite paper.

Disconnect the 3 connectors which are attached to the motherboard from the speaker,sim tray slot. Remove the protective frame gently has it has the speaker attached to it. We have dual speakers. The audio quality from the speaker is Excellent. Remove the golden cable which connects the motherboard. Also disconnect the cable which connects the battery and the motherboard.

Remove the battery by applying some force. And this is the massive 5000MAh battery. We even have a thread regarding the battery test you can find it here. Near the speaker we also find a motor which gives better vibrations on touch. The fingerprint is connected to the motherboard.

Disconnect the camera from the motherboard, there are small copper foils on the connectors. The primary camera is a 108MP camera that's a huge amount of megapixels, it even has the OIS[Optimal Image Stablization], the main lens is joined with a 13MP ultra wide camera and a 5MP macro camera to get the three camera's in one. The front facing camera shooter is a 20MP camera.

This is the MotherBoard where we can find the Flagship Snapdragon 865 Processor with LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 Flash Storage and X55 modem for lightning-fast 5G connectivity.

Wait, We still have some amazing things to be covered!

• Liquid cool technology
  • Game Turbo 3.0
  • Qualcomm® Adreno™ 650 GPU
  • Qualcomm® Kryo™ 585,Octa-core CPU, up to 2.84 GHz
  • 7nm power-efficient manufacturing process

PART II - Making a cool Teardown Wallpaper with the Mi 10T Pro

We all love Teardown Skins and I am sure that we would even love teardown wallpapers. This thread will help you open the backpanel and take a few pictures and convert them to wallpapers. Before we get started there are a few important things that I would let you people know.
1. We arent responsible for any damages done to your mobile when opening the back panel.
          2. This is a Starter friendly guide and we will be using simple applications and edit using the phone.

I would be using the Flagship Mi 10T Pro. Before removing the panel to take a few snaps it is reommended to turn off you mobile and remove your sim tray slot. Now you have to heat the back panel for a few minutes with the help of heat gun. This is how it looks like once u are actually done with removing the panel and keeping it aside. Do note that you can find a lot of glue, so handle with care and dont try opening it with sharp objects as it might damage the battery.

Now it is time to take snaps in different angles but at the end it is upto you on how u actually take the snaps. Once taking the snaps is done, you can move on to the cropping part. If u have got the snaps neatly then u can use Mi Gallery's Crop function to remove the extra part. Now you can set the modified wallpaper as your background. Below are a few wallpapers which I personally set on my mobile.

The above one is the original teardown wallpaper just in case anyone is intrested can use this!
Special Thanks to @Morris_hu, @mahajant99,and @muz_paray for their continuous support.
Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen

2020-11-04 09:59:51
Favorites80 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

wechz | from Redmi K20 Pro

Thanks for sharing.
2020-11-05 21:02:53

Wizard Bunny

1860bodo | from Mi 9T Pro

thanks for sharing
2020-11-05 21:15:47

Wizard Bunny