In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Discussion] Locked bootloader | MiUI version can't be installed on this device | OEM block

2020-11-02 19:10:38
497 3
Hello all!

I have Xiaomi mi9t pro from chine. By MiFlash i installed newest global rom on phone. I chosen "flash_all_lock" script. After successful install (communicate in MiFlash) phone won't boot up. There is a message "MiUI version can't be installed on this device". I can't unlock boot-loader for install new rom again because Mi Unlock give me a message "Please add your account in MIUI's settings  developer option  Mi unlock status"

Before this, i successfully installed same rom file but with option "flash_all.bat" and it worked.

How i can fix this?
For any help thanks
2020-11-02 19:10:38
Favorites RateRate
Your bootloader was unlocked. You installed a non-native ROM on your device, then locked the bootloader again in the same move. I'm sorry to say, but you have hard bricked your device. Nothing you can do, only an authorised repair shop can fix it
2020-11-02 19:41:14

Rookie Bunny

sielus Author |

Torlyn replied at 2020-11-02 12:41:14
Your bootloader was unlocked. You installed a non-native ROM on your device, then locked the bootloader again in the same move. I'm sorry to say, but you have hard bricked your device. Nothing you can do, only an authorised repair shop can fix it

Hey, thanks for you answer.
So i need to send this phone to official service in Chine? In my country, Xiaomi service says that they can't do anything because "distribution is problem".
2020-11-02 20:31:13
sielus replied at 2020-11-02 12:31:13
Hey, thanks for you answer.
So i need to send this phone to official service in Chine? In my country, Xiaomi service says that they can't do anything because "distribution is problem".

Weird, thought I had answered that one.
Well, yes, legally the seller is responsible for the warranty, if you imported it. (unless it's imported from the EU into the EU).
But in your case, it's a repair, NOT a warranty claim, as you did the damage by flashing. And Chinese sellers are always super clear that if you touch anything ROM wise, the warranty is invalid. So you can try, but I'd bet that they say no.
2020-11-02 23:04:03