In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Q&A] Issues with updating System apps on Redmi 8

2020-11-02 19:08:09
430 5
Why are system apps not updating on my Redmi 8? I have internet connection and I have even tried on WiFi. Is it a bug on the MIUI 11.0.3.0 global?
I have attached screenshots.
2020-11-02 19:08:09
Favorites RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Advanced Bunny

Kay Jay Author | from Redmi 8

Helloooo
Same situation. I can't download on my redmi note 9 pro either..

Xiaomi is playing too much. Not MIUI updates, and not this.
2020-11-02 19:34:13

Rookie Bunny

Daniii_00 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Kay Jay
Xiaomi is playing too much. Not MIUI updates, and not this.

bruh i am also having the same issue on my redmi note 9 pro now u maybe wont belive me but i actually regret spending my money on it when i had a samsung phone i had an issue and i would email them they would respond fast and this shit company provides miui 12 for phones old 1.5 to 2 years old before a phone relesed a few months ago like wtf is wrong with them and now on my phone (redmi note 9 pro) relesed a few months ago will get miui 12 NEXT FUCKING YEAR.
Im still stuck on version before it
2020-11-02 21:03:20
Hey,

The update on apps from system apps updater is down for the moment. It's a server issue. You can try again later to update.
2020-11-03 10:30:58

Rookie Bunny

6370116218 | from mobile

Crossfiree
Hey,

The update on apps from system apps updater is down for the moment. It's a server issue. You can try again later to update.

When is Redmi 9Pro getting MIUI 12 update?. We are tired of waiting or refreshing our phones every day in anticipation for the update.
2020-11-05 13:32:47