In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tips & Tricks

[] Light Painting HERE’S MINE SHOW ME YOUR’S!!!

2020-10-31 06:17:27
124 3
Hi Mii Fans!
Ok mi fans I was asked to create this new thread about light painting and maybe spark peoples interest in trying something new and creating and capturing intresting images with your xiaomi smartphone...so lets get into it!
First of all what is light painting...it’s a technique of moving a light source while taking long exposure photographs either to illuminate a subject or light at the camera to draw’ , most of every household has the basic tools to do light painting and comes in various forms from having many different lights from..phones,fairylights, flashlight,christmas lights ect! So how do we start as i don’t want to get to technical, first off you need to know your camera settings in pro mode,... (PRO MODE WHICH I HAVE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURE BELOW TO MAKE IT EASY FOR ALL TO FOLLOW)!!!
Pro Mode settings are really basic for this, as in the screenshot..... WB auto, Focus is set to infinity, Shutter Speed 15s you can also increase your shutter speed for any photo, Iso 100, the higher the iso the more brighter the image becomes but you want to keep this as low as you can as the higher your iso the more grain it will cause also known as noise , So for this new thread to take shape and get up and running we are asking for the following: To start off with we are asking of mi fans!! so go grab a light source and wait for it to become dark and use the settings as in the screenshot above and create some dazzling images....the only thing we ask is that you tell us what was used to create the image and place also location as any of the following aren’t adhered too they will be removed from the thread..thanks all for your corporation, this new thread will be updated in the weeks to come with new ideas on what to use.... This week go and grab a plastic bottle from a coke bottle, fanta, mountain dew you get the Idea and place torch at opening and tape it all together making sure it doesn't fall off, camera set and turn off lights and create some images.....

Thanks. mark9271
2020-10-31 06:17:27
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

mark9271 Author | from app

here's mine, show me yours, settings used for this, f/1.89, focus infinity, shutter speed 20s, iso 200..
2020-10-31 06:23:39
mark9271
here's mine, show me yours, settings used for this, f/1.89, focus infinity, shutter speed 20s, iso 200..

Nice,as usual!📸
2020-10-31 22:34:54
NEMESIS

Pro Bunny

mark9271 Author | from app

Peter666
Nice,as usual!📸

thanks Peter666👍📸👍
2020-10-31 22:48:37