In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[MIUI Q&A] Security purpose before switch off phone??

2020-10-26 21:38:34
89 3
I used SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 (2016) before bought Redmi Note 7 pro. When I want to switch off SAMSUNG GALAXY A5, it was asked my password or fingerprint. Otherwise that phone i could not switch off. If Xiomi bring this feature for all xiaomi phones,  no one can steal phone easily.
Thanks all.
2020-10-26 21:38:34
Favorites RateRate

Device Team

HYP3R | from app

Dear user, thanks for your valuable opinion. But Xiaomi has an Anti-theft feature. You can lock your device whenever you want if it gets stolen from you via browser which other brands don't have. No one can unlock the device then when you lock it.
2020-10-26 21:57:14
HYP3R

Contributor
Device Team
Mi Community Bangladesh
HYP3R
Dear user, thanks for your valuable opinion. But Xiaomi has an Anti-theft feature. You can lock your device whenever you want if it gets stolen from you via browser which other brands don't have. No one can unlock the device then when you lock it.

bro  give me link
2020-10-27 18:32:40

Device Team

HYP3R | from app

亗『LEGEND』亗
bro  give me link

Dear user, kindly tell us your issue separately so that we can help you properly!
2020-10-28 13:40:05
HYP3R

Contributor
Device Team
Mi Community Bangladesh