In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Mijia Smart 1.6L Rice Cooker - Making Cooking Easier

2020-10-26 08:22:38
1391 14

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Mijia Smart 1.6L Rice Cooker making cooking easier.

Mijia Smart 1.6L Rice Cooker is an intelligent cooking device. It can cook up to six bowls of rice or porridge at a time, meeting the dietary needs of a wide range of people. APP intelligent integration allows you to use the APP to select recipes easily. With timing function, it is practical for daily use. If you are looking for a simple, beautiful and practical electric rice cooker, this is a good choice!

400W powerful output for different cooking modes, dynamically transferring thermal power output for quick cooking.

Small footprint, easy to store, save space, and easy to move.

LED screen and buttons design are convenient for operating.

Dual temperature monitoring to monitor cooking temperature at all the time, and automatically adjust to avoid overflow.

The 1.7mm thick non-stick liner is made up of 5 layers thick pot liner, daikin PFA non-stick powder coating.The liner is evenly heated, the surface is smooth and it is not easy to stick the pan and easy to clean.

My Recommendation
The LED screen and button design are convenient for operating. The non-stick pan is easy to clean and more durable. What is important, it can cook both normal rice and porridge with wide varieties of rice. Intelligent appointment functionality, 24 hours standby makes it a great to keep your rice fresh, but do note that keeping your rice warm too long will make it smell. Mijia Smart 1.6L Rice Cooker is great for any home use.

"Realizing the Mi Fan's Dreams"

Related threads

2020-10-26 08:22:38
Favorites4 RateRate
Nice device . Thanks for sharing this work
2020-10-26 11:28:51

Grand Master Bunny

arawak8 | from app

Thanks for sharing
2020-10-26 14:54:21

Mi Rédacteur

Mi-FE | from app

thanks for sharing
2020-10-26 15:39:27

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from Mi 10 Pro

Thanks for sharing...
2020-10-26 21:55:58

Super moderator

feds64 Author | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Muse Forever
Nice device . Thanks for sharing this work

Alright
2020-10-27 00:09:48

Master Bunny

FLYeRNeT | from app

Thanks for sharing
2020-10-27 03:28:02

Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thank you for sharing.
2020-10-27 09:12:15
Awesome, unfortunately we dont eat much rice at home.. so my wife does not allow me to buy this gadget haha
2020-10-31 07:39:43
Thanks for sharing with us!
2020-12-22 13:53:58
I love rice! Its taste, useful properties, and method of preparation make you love this product even more. Ever since Rice Cooker appeared in my house, making rice has become even easier. You don't need to make a huge amount of effort to prepare it. I chose the best rice-washer at https://www.homecler.com/home-ga ... strainer-colander/. Now it is very convenient to cook the rice before cooking and just wait until the food is ready at the Rice Cooker. As a student, I cooked rice for myself almost every day, as it saves a lot of time and helps to focus on more important tasks.
2020-12-29 23:21:19
BABLOS