In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chile

[Mi News] My website! Just testing my skills

2020-10-25 19:12:30
669 5
Greetings!  This is my website! I hope you can visit it and tell me what do you think because I'm starting on this.

https://jesusseiler.site/
2020-10-25 19:12:30
Favorites RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
Barboris replied at 2020-12-16 19:31:05
Your website is very good, except one thing. The problem with that site is actually simple. It should be optimized better. I like the topic and I surely know that it deserves more audience. Sometimes, you understand how good a website is only when you click on it and see it, but in order to do that, you have to get some SEO work here. I can suggest you a good company. If you’re interested in their abilities and power of optimizing and digital marketing, it’s real targeted website traffic. I really hope that you will like it because prices are very friendly and support caring! Have a nice collaboration.

Where can I find some more feedback?
2020-12-18 23:11:31
Your site is quite interesting. But it needs to be better optimized. The topic is interesting. I used to do something too, but it didn't gain wide popularity. I did not even know what to do. Then I just turned to a SEO company. It's good that they helped me with this. The traffic increased many times over, plus they came up with the content. I took services from - https://www.ntadigital.com/seo-services/, so you can also try. By the way, how do you feel about bringing up more global topics? Will it be interesting or not?
2021-02-19 01:56:35
Onisonic replied at 2021-02-18 20:56:35
Your site is quite interesting. But it needs to be better optimized. The topic is interesting. I used to do something too, but it didn't gain wide popularity. I did not even know what to do. Then I just turned to a SEO company. It's good that they helped me with this. The traffic increased many times over, plus they came up with the content. I took services from - https://www.ntadigital.com/seo-services/, so you can also try. By the way, how do you feel about bringing up more global topics? Will it be interesting or not?

I think that even if it's not interesting, it's still necessary. I think I'll give it a try, too. I think it will be worth it. Was it expensive, by the way?
2021-02-24 02:53:59
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5