In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Xiaomi Mi10T PRO | Questions, answered! + Win a box full of gadgets.

2020-10-23 22:21:16
49752 859
We all know the Mi10T PRO is packed! Xiaomi asked me to make a creative video where I ask the real me what I think of it.. so here it is:

Wanna see more Xiaomi videos? Subscribe!
For those who are here that want to win a Xiaomi Box full of gadgets!? Then watch the video and then answer these 3 questions:

1. Tell us your favourite creative feature of the Mi 10T PRO!
2. This phone is packed with high-end hardware, which piece do you like most?
3. How’s this phone gonna be your life-saver?

The prize (which is a box full of surprises) is provided by me, because I believe this community is the best. 3 Therefore, I will ship the prize myself to you, no matter where you live. You have 2 weeks time to enter this competition. Winner will be selected at random.

- - - -

Winners announcement:

Thank you all so much for participating! From more than 850 comments great comments, JR Daniel, is the incredibly lucky one!  (See p.45: #450 https://c.mi.com/thread-3398351-45-1.html) Please send me a private message and then we'll take it from there.

One again thank you all of participating and stay safe!

Grtz,

Martin

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-10-23 22:21:16
Favorites198 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

xle_ | from app

1) Long exposure camera modes
2) The High refresh rate screen
3) it's pretty reliable, Good battery, quick charging speed, an all rounder
2020-10-24 00:58:30
) The dual video mode on the camera for creative recording.
2) The High refresh rate screen at 144hz for most application, automatically adjusts depending on app use.
3) The awesome 5000mah battery, quick charging speed with 33w fast charger, its an expression of capacity and class
2020-10-24 01:51:32

prince kiah | from Mi 9T Pro

1. my favourite feature is the OIS on the camera
2. the battery is awesome for me because I don't need to be charging while capturing
3. well it's going to be my life's saver cause I would use this opportunity to improve my smartphone photography skills
2020-10-24 03:32:50
Capturing Life, Creating Moment's

Mi Influencer

Mi 甜甜 | from Mi 10

Very creative video.

1) Long Exposure - I love how easy you can shoot long exposure shots. No need to play around the Pro mode just choose one of the six to get some creative shots.

2) 144HZ ultra-high refresh rate - best gaming experience with this phone and best of all it has adaptivesync technology which dynamically switches between refresh rates depending on the application that you’re running which saves battery.

3) Massive Battery with super long battery life - it usually lasts 2 days for me and charging is super fast with its 33W charge in the box.
2020-10-25 11:25:08

Pro Bunny

onnjonn | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

1) Dual Video Mode For Recording Aazing magical stunts
2)Higher Refresh rate
3)As i am intrested in photography, it would be much more suitable for me
2020-10-27 12:18:09

1. Tell us your favorite creative feature of the Mi 10T PRO!
A) gyro-EIS

A)HDR10+, 144 Hz refresh rate

A) Yes MI 1OT PRO is a Life saver to me,I would like to use it to improve my smart mobile photographing skills from INTERMEDIATE to PRO Level
2020-10-27 12:18:41

Grand Master Bunny

AryanSh | from Redmi Note 4

1. Tell us your favourite creative feature of the Mi 10T PRO!
1- The Dual Video Mode on the camera for creative recording with OIS.
2- The 144hz ultra-high refresh rate for most applications due to the Innovative AdaptiveSync Technology which dynamically switches between refresh rates depending on the application that you’re running which saves battery.
3- The huge 5000mAh battery having quick charging support with 33w fast charger (available in the box) and super long battery life.
4- Easy access to Long Exposure settings making it more usable than before.
5- Amoled Screen with HDR10+ support.

1- OIS.
2- Fast Charging.
3- Great battery life.
4- HDR10+ Amoled Display.

1- This phone is gonna be a life saver to me as it will be helping me to improve my smartphone photographing capabilities due to the availablity of great hardware in terms of Camera department which will give amazing shots to be viewed on the HDR10+ compatible amoled display. Also, packed by the huge Battery and fast charging support which means I don't have to worry about running out of juice while using it.
2020-10-27 12:44:48

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome vdo, mate 👍. U R a truly creative brand ambassador for our beloved Xiaomi 👍. As for the three (it's hard to reduce them down to 3 only) favorites: 1) Foto and vdo clone, 2) adaptive 144 Hz screen, 3) 5000 mA Battery. Good luck to all taking part in this incredible Xiaomi Goodie Box competition, as well as you, the Creator of above vdo and this thread, mate 👍
2020-10-27 12:51:31

Device Team

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

will update soon
2020-10-27 13:08:44

Master Bunny

Engr. farukh | from app

Dual videos mode
2020-10-27 13:09:39