In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Other] battery obsession

2020-10-21 19:02:32
245 2
Can't stand it when battery is less than 70%. My Poco X3 NFC gotta big battery so no reason to be afraid. But when I can fill battery I do it as an obsessional neurosis. Even if battery is 90% No phone will never be empty not in de past not in the future. Is this behavior bad for my battery ? I never load at night only during the day until battery is 100% again and again and again
2020-10-21 19:02:32
Favorites RateRate
Yes, every time you charge your battery you spend a cycle of it, all batteries have a limited number of cycles before they start losing charge, the ideal cycle charge for maximum durability is to keep the device between 20 and 80%.
2020-10-21 19:30:43
GOT GUD
yes, please follow the guidance given in above reply to get maximum out of your battery.
2020-10-21 19:50:59