In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

Device Team Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] Device Team Weekly Vol.30: Mi Pocket Speaker 2, WiMAX Technology, BT Stereo Speaker and Much More !

2020-10-22 12:50:25
3223 46

Hello MI Fans,
Mi Community is the ultimate playground for the Mi Fans to hang out together!!! Here we not only discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.Well, if you have been too busy last week and failed to stay up to date with the updates from the Device Team, there is no way you can miss anything as in

Device Team Weekly Collection

we put together all the threads, posted every week by the Device Team members  ! So here is the 30th volume of this weekly collection !

[Device Tech Bytes #21] All About WiMAX Technology!

Wassup MI Fans,
          Welcome back to another Device Tech Bytes Session, In the last week we learned the "What Are Apps? Types, Privacy, Permission and More!" by  Xoriatis71. Hope you enjoyed and understood it. Today we are back with another interesting topic. Have you ever read about WiMAX technology that is currently using in many parts of the world as it has its own advantages? Before getting into the topic let's see what is a WIMAX?

Mi 70mai Jump Starter - The Perfect Emergency Car Tool

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. Mi 70mai Jump Starter is the perfect power bank emergency battery when disaster always seems to strike at the worst possible time. You are on the way to do your errands and your car is dead. What’s worse is you need another car or wait for your friend to come to jumpstart your car. That's when you needed Mi 70mai Jump Starter most to get going without having to spend half a day in the middle of nowhere.

7 hours Of Tymphany Acoustic - Mi Pocket Speaker 2

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. Mi Pocket Speaker 2 gives you 7 hours Of Tymphany Acoustic complete with full bass and clearer treble.As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review each of the available speakers big or small as it can be. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer. So what is this with so many Bluetooth speakers, basically it might be confusing with the sheer number of Mi Bluetooth speakers in their range or the market. Well, it's a matter how it could fit your requirement in terms of acoustic, size and setup.

Mijia Zaofeng BBQ Portable Grill - Ingeniously Handy

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Mijia Zaofeng BBQ Portable Grill Folding Barbecue Stove is perfect for outdoor activities for 3 to 5 people.

Mijia 10" LCD Writing Tablet With Stylus - Perfect For Writing And Doodling
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Mijia LCD Writing Tablet With Stylus perfect for writing and doodling especially while doing inspection or taking notes.

Xiaomi Moyu Foldable Mini Washing Machine - Wash Your Clothes Whenever You Want

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Xiaomi Moyu Foldable Mini Washing Machine making it possible to do laundry whenever you want.

Mi XiaoAi Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Compact Portable Intelligent Speaker        
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Xiaomi launched the Mi XiaoAi Mini Bluetooth Speaker in July this year,bthe latest in the bluetooth speaker lineup.

Mijia Faucet Water Purifier - High-efficiency Ultrafiltration Technology
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Mijia Faucet Water Purifier, with high-efficiency ultrafiltration technology to filter bacteria, quadruple powerful filtration, remove impurities and contaminants in water and yet retain beneficial substances.

Xiaomi Xiaoda Automatic Water Saver Tap - Water Saving And Environmental Friendly
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Xiaomi Xiaoda Automatic Water Saver Tap integrated with a faucet sensor to save water conveniently. Xiaoda is another Xiaomi Ecosystem Chain product.

Mi Yuemi Single-axis Gimbal With 6-axis Acceleration Gyro Sensor
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Mi Yuemi Single-axis Gimbal With 6-axis Acceleration Gyro Sensor. Yuemi Technology is under the Xiaomi Ecological chain.

Stunning Wireless Stereo Anytime, Anywhere With Mi Portable TWS Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. Mi Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker the True Wireless high definition Speaker with the Bluetooth 5.0 standard and hands free MIC.

Mitu Drone Mini - Perfect Novice Piloting Skills Trainer
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. Mitu Mini Drone is small in size for easy and fun to play. I won't consider this as a toy, I would say it's a novice drone which is equipped with a 720P HD camera to record the action from the air.

Xiaomi Townew Smart Trash Can T3 - Improved And Longer Standby
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. As an authentic die-hard Mi Fan, I will test and review any Mi Ecosystem heading my way. So stay tuned to your friendly neighborhood leading Reviewer for more goodies. Today I am gonna review the Xiaomi Townew Smart Trash Can T3. Tuoniu (Townew) are well known for its smart trash cans. It's first model appeared as T1 debuted in 2018 on Xiaomi’s Youpin crowdfunding platform. Then, it made its way to Indiegogo and was finally made available in the US and Europe by Knectek Labs. Now, it just released a new model which I will review the Townew Smart Trash Can T3.

Mijia HuoHou Ceramic Knife Set - Makes You Fall In Love With The Kitchen
By feds64

It’s no secret that I’m a die-hard fan of Mi devices and gadgets. Mijia HuoHou Ceramic Knife Set makes you fall in love with the kitchen

Keep MIUIing!
We will be back next Thursday, with a new chapter of Device Team Weekly Collection!
Always Believe Something Wonderful Is About To Happen!

Previous Volumes:

Deadline for Vote: 29 Oct,2020
Single Poll thread Total 30 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

33.33% (10)

6.67% (2)

6.67% (2)

6.67% (2)

0% (0)

6.67% (2)

13.33% (4)

0% (0)

0% (0)

0% (0)

6.67% (2)

13.33% (4)

3.33% (1)

3.33% (1)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-10-22 12:50:25
Favorites31 RateRate
Device Team Weekly
Here to discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.
40 Article Description     214 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Intern Moderator

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

thanks for sharing
2020-10-22 14:32:26

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Mi 9T Pro

voted
2020-10-22 18:28:51

Intern Moderator