In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Global ROM] When will get RN9S GLOBAL get miui 12 for mi version ???

2020-10-20 19:12:07
326 9
Where is miui 12??? I still waiting for this??? Thanks for waits!!!
2020-10-20 19:12:07
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

abhinav12321 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't have any information regarding the ETA for MIUI 12 update for your device. Please stay tuned in the community for such announcements. thanks
2020-10-20 19:12:20
@Abhinav
Feedback team

PM for any queries/issues

Rookie Bunny

1847592441 Author | from Redmi Note 9S

abhinav12321
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't have any information regarding the ETA for MIUI 12 update for your device. Please stay tuned in the community for such announcements. thanks

all information is again again and again because no more information ....... about this
all comments have reply about no more information !!!
2020-10-20 19:16:13

Semi Pro Bunny

SilentZero | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Not going to happen, at least today the updates from today were POCO C3 (India again 😔) and Redmi Note 7 Europe, no one provides the date and moderators just don't care, at least i saw already a well known Moderator replying with "So don't ask the same questions" to a "Please no generic answers like No ETA" some moderators can be so rude! I hope the community just be aware of that and migrate to a real forum with well intended people it would be nice to estsblish the Xiaomi Community on other place
2020-10-20 19:23:00

Rookie Bunny

today : please waiting!!!  just a second (your version incoming)
1 month later : please waiting!!! (your version is already come)
all posts and all comments have ( no more information )
2020-10-20 19:32:09
Hopefully you will get it soon
2020-10-20 20:52:48

Rookie Bunny

SavvasM | from Redmi Note 9S

Redmi Note 9S was my personal first and also last phone from the company. PAID 283€ first day to get a messed up phone with a lot of bugs and not much support. Netflix issues,WiFi issues ,cellular connection issues,dust on the back camera lens are some of the most important.And the list goes on.  Don't waste your time posting about MIUI 12 . They don't give a damn about it. If they did,they would also have a schedule. I learned the hard way unfortunately.
2020-10-20 22:31:31

Rookie Bunny

SavvasM
Redmi Note 9S was my personal first and also last phone from the company. PAID 283€ first day to get a messed up phone with a lot of bugs and not much support. Netflix issues,WiFi issues ,cellular connection issues,dust on the back camera lens are some of the most important.And the list goes on.  Don't waste your time posting about MIUI 12 . They don't give a damn about it. If they did,they would also have a schedule. I learned the hard way unfortunately.

thanks for this,,,,,,,,,.    :)
all things about my phone no more information 😃
but i am still waiting for miui 12 because
gallery, video, folder app, all apps are on old version
it will be turned true and newer i need new apps
thanks for all!!
2020-10-20 22:53:51

Rookie Bunny

again fake news!!! what's wrong to this GLOBAL version redmi note 9/s/pro family not come in miui 12 !!!
thanks for our Xiaomi community?!?! every day have news but all new about miui 12 beta or schedule time table ......... all newer version not come in time
all fake new and etc. are is true 🙂 miui 12 good luck all waiter !!!?????????????????????
all xiaomi community and xiaomi posters and comment writers not have true information about miui 12 ?!?! ;(
2020-10-21 15:56:59

Feedback Team

abhinav12321 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

again fake news!!! what's wrong to this GLOBAL version redmi note 9/s/pro family not come in miui 12 !!!
thanks for our Xiaomi community?!?! every day have news but all new about miui 12 beta or schedule time table ......... all newer version not come in time
all fake new and etc. are is true 🙂 miui 12 good luck all waiter !!!?????????????????????

Hi there. Please note thay there was no ETA announced for the same. Please stay tuned in the community for update related announcements. Also please refrain from trusting 3rd party websites with ETA. All official announcements will be made here in Mi Community.thanks
2020-10-21 16:04:34
@Abhinav
Feedback team

PM for any queries/issues