In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Community

[Feedback] Mi to You Halloween

2020-10-18 19:43:31
758 85

Grand Master Bunny

Змея | from Redmi Note 9S

I am afraid of ghost and all kinds of iniquity. As a child, they scared the boys in an abandoned house, dressed up and howled like wolves. Very scary.
2020-10-19 04:40:35
Humor does not obey fate,great thoughts-often the most smiling…

Master Bunny

inayahhasan | from app

i'm so afraid all about ghost! so i can't to watch event halloween! 😱😏🤭
2020-10-19 05:01:15
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #33

Master Bunny

bezik | from app

Wow! Thanks for sharing)
2020-10-19 05:56:21

Dipto78 | from Redmi 7

As a kid I'm scared of the dark. Well, kind of, more like overthinking in the dark. Whenever I go to somewhere dark, my mind kept thinking about absolutely everything but mostly demons lurking around somewhere. Maybe I watched too much horror movies and games (my sister loved and loves horror games though). I still overthink in the dark but less about demons now.
2020-10-19 06:55:16
Regards
Dipto Prodhan
Mi Community Bangladesh

Photography Team

Addy Chowdary | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

As a teenager, I was little bit afraid of all stories about ghosts, but I am a fan of curious ghosts movies and I will watch them if they are scaring and intrested!
2020-10-19 08:47:21

MI COMMUNITY GLOBAL PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM

Master Bunny

symmyrose | from Redmi Note 8

I was scared of the dark and scary movies as a child. Till this day I stay away from scary movies
2020-10-19 09:36:27

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

I thought I saw a ghost when I was little. I am not sure now if it really happened or i was just wondering.
2020-10-19 10:34:51

Master Bunny

şaomi redmi note 8 | from Redmi Note 8

John, who has to live in the countryside for a while due to health problems, on the advice of a friend. He decides to stay in a neglected but suitable Georgian house. When he goes to see the house for the first time, John wanders around the village where the house is located, ignoring rumors that the house is haunted and decides to rent it. Together with her sister Patty, a deaf groom, two female maids, a young girl and a hunting dog, they settle down in the house. However, from the first day, uneasiness emerges. Doubt and fear spread like a contagious disease; It also infects John. As the servants run away from home, John begins to feel they have to leave the house. But with his sister's suggestions, he is persuaded to stay home. But now they decide to stop hiring maids and to do their own business and to call their friends home and to offer to stay together until Christmas. John starts to stay in the attic room of Master B, a former resident of the house that is visited from time to time. The first days are spent by newcomers trying to repair parts of the house that they think make noise at night. No one encounters a ghost or an unusual situation. But one morning John notices that he is shaving a little boy in the mirror while he is shaving. He goes to bed thinking about this that night, but wakes up again at midnight and sees Master B's skeleton next to him.
2020-10-19 12:11:36

Master Bunny

_Sammy_ | from app

Since I was a child, I heard stories of Haunted Houses with ghosts ... and I'm still scared to go into old houses and think that something might happen. :P
2020-10-19 15:10:49