In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

[] Newbie's want to learn more

2020-10-17 14:35:03
215 3
New to Mi community. Hope I will learn a lot here.
2020-10-17 14:35:03
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Thanks for sharing your highly appreciated introduction to the MiCommunity! Warm welcome to the Xiaomi family, bhai. Surely, you will read about most useful hints and tips for avoiding (over solve) any MIUI bottleneck by browsing the MiCommunity articles and posts. In case you need support, just post it in the relevant section. Good luck, bhai 👍 BTW, what's your device, dare to share, bhai?
2020-10-17 18:02:53

Rookie Bunny

Cris John Author | from Redmi Note 8

klappasaki
Thanks for sharing your highly appreciated introduction to the MiCommunity! Warm welcome to the Xiaomi family, bhai. Surely, you will read about most useful hints and tips for avoiding (over solve) any MIUI bottleneck by browsing the MiCommunity articles and posts. In case you need support, just post it in the relevant section. Good luck, bhai 👍 BTW, what's your device, dare to share, bhai?

Thank you for warm welcome.😄
I currently using Redmi note 8 Global.
2020-10-17 20:32:51

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Cris John
Thank you for warm welcome.😄
I currently using Redmi note 8 Global.

Thanks for sharing your highly appreciated feedback, bro 🙏. Wishing you a great experience with your best bang for your buck phone, as well as lots of fun here on MiCommunity, too 👍
2020-10-17 22:50:10