In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcement

[News] Redmi note 9 pro MIUI 12 update

2020-09-26 04:55:46
135 6
What the fuck is wrong with Xiaomi?? How can a phone like redmi note 9 pro be the last to receive MIUI 12 update? That is disappointing . Updates are supposed to be done in descending order of spec. Xiaomi should improve on that. I have been waiting for MIUI 12 since ages when I keep seeing people with redmi note 7 and lesser getting the update
2020-09-26 04:55:46
Favorites3 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

wisdomwise | from Redmi 7

hmm
have patience
2020-09-26 07:21:02

Advanced Bunny

ENGR_CHIDOSKY Author | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

that's frustrating bro
what's the need of going for a higher phone then? it's just like receiving iOS 14 in iPhone 5 when iPhone 11 pro max hasn't. apple can't do such🙅
2020-09-26 07:33:10

Pro Bunny

Elvis McCoy | from app

This may be your first Xiaomi device that's why you don't know their timeline, what do you think RN8 users would do?  RN8PRO has received A10 and MIUI 12. RN7 has received A10 and even MIUI 12 in China. R7A Nd R9A are receiving MIUI 12. So, you better be patient for the updates to come or you can get their flagship devices.
The Apple you speak so highly of, you should know when the devices launched they were Flagship devices, not midrange or entry level devices. Check the number of Phones Apple releases in one year and check the number of Phones Xiaomi has released this year. Xiaomi have to saturate the market because they need more market share... so definitely, support for devices will take a while.
You can get the Xiaomi flagships or you can port to the iOS gang if seniority in update is what you need. But for Xiaomi, we don't do that here... No matter the ranting my bro Chidosky, you have to wait for the update.
2020-09-26 09:43:14

Rookie Bunny

6349715776 | from Redmi Note 8

Even redmi note 8 same issue
2020-09-26 13:18:40

Advanced Bunny

Elvis McCoy
This may be your first Xiaomi device that's why you don't know their timeline, what do you think RN8 users would do?  RN8PRO has received A10 and MIUI 12. RN7 has received A10 and even MIUI 12 in China. R7A Nd R9A are receiving MIUI 12. So, you better be patient for the updates to come or you can get their flagship devices.
The Apple you speak so highly of, you should know when the devices launched they were Flagship devices, not midrange or entry level devices. Check the number of Phones Apple releases in one year and check the number of Phones Xiaomi has released this year. Xiaomi have to saturate the market because they need more market share... so definitely, support for devices will take a while.
You can get the Xiaomi flagships or you can port to the iOS gang if seniority in update is what you need. But for Xiaomi, we don't do that here... No matter the ranting my bro Chidosky, you have to wait for the update.

this is a word of encouragement bro. tho this is my first Xiaomi device, I switched from iOS that's why I am nervous
2020-09-26 16:33:22

Advanced Bunny

Elvis McCoy

but when exactly will they give RN9 pro users MIUI 12?
2020-09-26 16:33:48