In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

Feedback Team

m.wael.eg | from app

Luckxis
Well, Mohamed, I did that test yesterday and until now it has eased the battery situation more, I will wait for a couple more days and come back to talk if it improved more.

Hi Thanks For Reply Im Waiting After Test  I Hope You Solve Your Battery Problem
2020-09-28 22:51:59
My Name Is Mohamed Wael
Feedback Team Member
You Can PM Me For Get Help

Rookie Bunny

Djessy | from Redmi Note 8

mine also updated recently and I have been having several problems mainly with wifi how do I solve it?
2020-10-04 22:29:05

Rookie Bunny

Luckxis Author |

m.wael.eg replied at 2020-09-28 11:51:59
Hi Thanks For Reply Im Waiting After Test  I Hope You Solve Your Battery Problem

Sorry Mohamed had even forgotten more I will leave my statement about the battery which by the way has improved a lot

Thank you very much.
2020-10-05 03:49:41

Feedback Team

m.wael.eg | from app

Luckxis
Sorry Mohamed had even forgotten more I will leave my statement about the battery which by the way has improved a lot

Thank you very much.

Hi There Thanks For Confirming We Will Close This Thread  Because Your Problem Solved
2020-10-05 09:52:06
My Name Is Mohamed Wael
Feedback Team Member
You Can PM Me For Get Help