In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Q&A] charging only when switch off

2020-09-24 23:45:55
181 3
As above how to make redmi note 7 pro charging only when switch off.i cant find ways to let it charge while the phone is off.it will automatically turn on once i plug the cable and press power button only for 1 second.i am trying to find out whether my battery got issue coz when i plug my powerbank the power never goes up

2020-09-24 23:45:55
Favorites RateRate
Kindly provide more info as how and when did it happen? Did it happen after some particular Update ? which version of MIUI r u currently using?
2020-09-25 10:30:34
Follow Rules , Not Me

Rookie Bunny

vibr0 Author |

Ab Waheed.  replied at 2020-09-25 10:30:34
Kindly provide more info as how and when did it happen? Did it happen after some particular Update ? which version of MIUI r u currently using?

im not sure is it because i upgraded to  MIUI 11.0.2 then the function is not available
or is it due to water damage because when i charge using wall plug it charge very slow
i caught in the rain few days ago and i charge my phone afterward when i went back to office
2020-09-29 23:33:51
my knowledge in this area is not enough, but I can give you useful advice that will improve your skills. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the operation manual http://huawei.manymanuals.com/mobile-phones/huawei-p20-lite for different models of mobile phones. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the simplicity and availability of useful information on this site.
2020-09-30 00:39:59