1. If you are using SD card, several garbage files with .miuigallery extension would be created automatically and even after deleting them, they would be getting created again and again.|
2. If you are on call with earphones plugged in, screen light would dim but would never turn off so by mistake if you touch on any call control button on the screen accidently, that botton will perform it's task (end call, hold etc)
3. Wallpaper on home screen and lock screen would look so dull. The actual brightness and contrast of the wallpaper would be reduced. (In dark mode)
4. If you take a screenshot, it's brightness and contrast would reduce and the screenshot would look dull. (In dark mode)
5. Battery would drain faster.
6. You can't add space while typing name while adding a new contact. (Fixed with the app update)
7. Camera quality has gone low, specially while taking panorama shots, it doesn't work properly.
8. If you set the storage location to SD Card in camera settings, click a pic, edit it and apply any filter to it and save the image. The saved image will not appear in recents of file explorer and in the camera app also. You will have to manually go to DCIM Camera folder to find that edited image.
9. While recording 4K Videos, phone heats a lot on the upper part.
10. Face unlock isn't working.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .