In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Discord: Your Place To Talk

2020-09-19 16:21:48
383 13

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. What's your favorite chat app? I believe that there are a lot of people using chat app like WhatsApp, Teregram, QQ, WeChat, and many more. Lately, Discord becomes my favourite chat app. For me, Discord is complete and useful app. At the beginning, I kind lost on a Discord server because there are a lot of chat room. But, now it looks more organized. Really love it. Anyone here using Discord?

R E V I E W

First time first, you need to make a new discord account to access the app. You can also link your discord account to Facebook later. On this profile, you can check your own information like: status, profile picture, billing, and also setting tools.

F E A T U R E S
APPERANCE

Discord has 2 themes, dark and light. Personally I like the dark theme. The light one make my eyes hurt so bad. That's weird since (honestly) my phone is never on Dark Mode. App like Whatsapp, telegram, facebook, and twitter on my phone is always in light mode. Discord is the only one which using Dark theme. May because there are too many chat room on discord, then I chose the dark one.

CHANNEL/ROOM
Discord is highly recommended for a group chat. You can create separate room to share information such as announcements, chat, f&Q, meme, and more. I think this is a great feature because your group will more organized. On this room, admin also can set "slow down" to avoid spam chat. For example, after sent message, user need to wait 1 minutes before sending the other one. This is cool if you don't like your group full of spam chat.

ROLE
Feel upset because too many notifications on your chat room? No need to worry, you (as server admin) can set the role play. So, you can only get notification/ping you want.

VOICE CALL
On Discord, we can make voice call, privately or group. The voice quality is pretty good. I love using this feature, better than whatsapp call for me. I believe that many Discord user also love this feature.

SERVER BOOST
Discord is free app without ads, but you can still make a purchase on this app. The purcase is for boost the server. What is that? If you boost server, you can help the server grow up, got more perks, emoticons unlock and many more. Normal boost cost $4.99/month, and you can boost 1 time. I know, it's pretty expensive lol.

NITRO

To boost server, you can also purchase Discord Nitro. There are more perks if you buy discord nitro. Check picture below to benefit you got if you pay discord nitro.

Mi Fans, I hope you like my sort review about Discord, and really hope that this app is useful for you. And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

P R O S  &  C O N S

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Specific Chat room/channel
  • Voice call quality pretty good

CONS

• Boost Server kinda expensive

CONCLUSION

One of the best chat app nowadays! Using it for more than 1 month and fallin' in love! Great place to grow up community, meet new friends, and talk a lot with other group members. Worth to try!

My Rate: ♥ ♥ ♥

A D D  I N F O

D O W N L O A D

Get Discord on Play Store for FREE right Now!

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +40 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-09-19 16:21:48
Favorites3 RateRate

Master Bunny

UlpiEdub | from app

great stuff... thanks for sharing
2020-09-19 16:28:21
This app is very useful for gamers.
2020-09-19 16:44:40

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Mi 9T Pro

thanks for sharing
2020-09-19 19:37:12

Pro Bunny

KEmoKM | from MI 8 Lite

nice
2020-09-19 21:14:04
KM

Master Bunny

inayahhasan | from app

good published!
terima kasih infonya.🤗
2020-09-19 21:46:34

Rookie Bunny

Sephiredd | from app

I love discord
2020-09-19 22:20:56
Awesome review
2020-09-19 23:24:48

Mibatman | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Must have app for gamers
2020-09-20 00:34:58
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules

Wizard Bunny

MiDevCode | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks
2020-09-20 06:38:17
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from Mi 10 Pro

Thanks for sharing...
2020-09-20 10:07:27