In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Mi Engineer Face to Face
he new attempt we startBy drawing the distance between Mi fans and our unsung heroes Mi engineers, Mi Engineer Face to Face is aiming to uncover the unbeknown backstories behind MIUI system and Xiaomi Product research and development and promote Xiaomi Engineering Culture by interviewing relevant engineers face to face.
3 Article Description     189 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
hi!
I want to talk about accessibility of camera. Sir, no doubt do to your efforts the camera is too much Accesseble for blind. But the problem is you need to make more accurate guidance of the camera. Like pixel devices or iPhone. Now we just can hear only that one face or two face has detected. We cannot understand that in which part of screen face is located. But Samsung and pixel devices speak that two faces has been detected in the top right corner of the screen. So please improve the accessibility.
thank you!
2020-09-18 19:18:00

Wizard Bunny

kuncung | from Redmi Note 7

will you create bootie camera for redmi device's?
will redmi note 7 get slow motion option to 960fps?
2020-09-18 19:19:12

Admin

taz6969 | from app

Hello Mi engineers, I would have liked to know more about the means made available by Xiaomi to always do better than the competition in terms of cameras 😁
2020-09-18 19:22:24

Pro Bunny

BerKinG | from MI 8 Explorer Edition

thanks a lot for this thread my question is about when new camera app coming for many phones?
2020-09-18 19:25:05

Pro Bunny

NotHumanZA | from Redmi Note 9S

Hi team. Thanks for this opportunity.
My question is about the Redmi Note 9s 48mp camera. The standard phone application does not take real direct 48mp photos. I use Open Camera which gave me 48mp photos. Is there any other way to get unprocessed 48mp photos. Native camera application has a processed 48mp mode.
Thank you.
Desmond
2020-09-18 19:25:27
What are the prospects for Xiaomi's development in the coming years?
2020-09-18 19:26:41

Pro Bunny

NotHumanZA | from Redmi Note 9S

BerKinG
thanks a lot for this thread my question is about when new camera app coming for many phones?

Good question. It would be great if the application includes option to exclude processing
2020-09-18 19:26:45

Rookie Bunny

Amirul syazwan | from app

It's possible if you guys make a better postprocessing for the camera. Because the camera little bit over expose
2020-09-18 19:31:29
hello i wa

happybuddhist | from MI 9

How fast can we see an actual device with an invisible/transparent front camera? It has been shown in prototypes, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a gamechanger if Xiaomi could deliver it on a real device soon. Goodbye notches and pop-up cameras!
2020-09-18 19:35:25
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

Device Team

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

hello camera engineer's. greetings..?
we are expecting the good quality mechanism from mi phones. we don't need quad camera or hexa cameras. what we need is a quality even in dual or single camera. better optimization and OIS in the cameras so that we can experience better outcome from cameras..?
I hope you note this point?..!
2020-09-18 19:37:12