In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Xiaomi, What is going on???

2020-09-17 15:40:18
215 3
I was going through the feed and I just need some answers. I probably am not the only one who needs some answers from Xiaomi. And the question is WHAT IS GOING ON?
India is getting the update on MIUI 11, Brazil is getting MIUI 10, Redmi Note 8 is getting updates on MIUI 11??? WHAT???
The whole world knows that now is the time when you are supposed to rollout the new MIUI 12 and there are huge delays. Is the MIUI 12 so bad that you would rather update older versions. What is the thing you are sweeping under the carpet?

The second phase of the MIUI 12 rollout has passed and a lot of the phones didn't get the update. Phase 3 is "ON", and not sure if anyone got the update.

What is going on?

2020-09-17 15:40:18
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

ItsYourBoyCH | from Redmi Note 8

its a mistake buying a xiaomi device
2020-09-17 18:46:06

Rookie Bunny

6173362902 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Well Redmi note 8 pro got miui12 and redmi note 8 didnt, because note 8 pro is a better version. But redmi note 9 got miui12 and redmi note 9s/pro/pro max did not, so stupid.
2020-09-17 18:47:09

Semi Pro Bunny

DeBravest | from Redmi Note 7

I wish Xiaomi can truly answer such questions mate, in fact I don't think they even care of what everyone post on this platform or any giving social pages anymore because it didn't really make any difference any longer.
Our honourable moderators and super moderators in house are also tired of responding to or answering such questions as well, in fact some of them are given serious attitudes towards such thread now because it's becoming annoying that almost everyone is asking same question and there's nothing they could do to really help or solve such pain in the ass problems permanently.
I guessed we all have to wait till they deem fit for the release, with or without the update, at least the phone is still working fine and I think that's most important thing for now, so let's continue to have the patient, if they release the updates, good, and if they decided not to, it won't be the first time mate, more so as this device won't be the last to use, I know with time every issues got resolved automatically, just that the truth needed to be told, and I believe Xiaomi is reading most of the threads here.
2020-09-17 22:47:04