In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Q&A] MIUI 12 super wallpaper not found on mi note 10 lite after update

2020-09-17 04:40:01
388 3
Im unable to find my super wallpaper for my Mi note 10 lite global after updating it to miui 12
2020-09-17 04:40:01
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

BrennoBBS | from Mi Note 10 Lite

Xiaomi let us out of the party :( But check this out, got mine working: https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/il97zh/just_realized_that_activity_launcher_allows_you/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share I still think this phone should be supported though
2020-09-17 04:49:29
Hey,

Here is the answer

Q: Why Super Wallpapers aren't available on all devices?

A: Unfortunately, Super Wallpaper is pre-installed on devices powered by Snapdragon 8XX series to provide the smoothest experience possible.
It is possible to install and apply them to other devices, but it can cause stutter and slow performance.
2020-09-17 12:13:20

Semi Pro Bunny

Someone MI | from Mi 9 Lite

install it manually and stop complaining. we know since may it wouldn't be officially available. do you read any news about your god damn phone????
2020-09-17 12:14:22