In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Mi Fans Team

FAE Patrol | from Mi 10 Pro

Hi Angus!
I am Fae, a Mi fan from the Philippines. My first Xiaomi phone is the Pocophone F1 and it still kicking until now. What I love for my Poco F1, are its speed on gaming and the camera while having a cheaper price. Now Poco X3 is out, continuing the trend for being beast. My question is if you have a plan to have a special edition of a Poco unit with collaboration to any anime as design?
2020-09-09 21:28:52

Rookie Bunny

MauiGirl | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Hello, Angus! :) I would like to ask, apart from the key features already present in Poco X3, what other features would you add to future Poco phones? Thank you! :)
2020-09-09 21:34:03

Advanced Bunny

Chel See | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Hi Angus, what key feature would you like to add to future POCO phones that will keep POCO fans excited for future models?
2020-09-09 21:44:28
It's really nice to have so many great features in mid-range phone at such a great price. The 120Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch function and 240Hz touch sampling rate were great examples. It's a pity it's not an AMOLED display panel, otherwise it's a perfect phone. I thought the battery at 5160mAh is too large, making the phone heavy at 215g. With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm) and 33W fast charging, could have opted for battery size of around 4000mAh instead. Why was AMOLED display panel not chosen? Why not smaller battery size which would make the phone lighter and also provide 2-days usage?
2020-09-09 21:53:46

Rookie Bunny

uwamero | from MI 8 UD

Hi!
I love that you guys started adding a good Haptic Engine at this price segment. At the launch, when I heard about the Z-Axis Linear motor, I thought that it's the same with the haptic engine used in Mi 10 but I just noticed now that Mi 10 has X-Axis Linear Motor.
I want to ask, what is the difference between the X and Z-axis linear motors and what made you choose to place a Z-axis linear motor over an X-axis linear motor just like in Mi 10??
2020-09-09 21:54:53

Rookie Bunny

shelby roness | from app

Hi, Angus! Xiaomi already has a growing fan base here in the Philippines. Yet in order to garner more fans, what one unique feature of Xiaomi do you think that you can use to promote that will make Filipinos be a fan?
2020-09-09 22:00:23

Master Bunny

Jean6215326623 | from Redmi Note 7

Does the amoled screen make much difference in the final price? For if it had an amoled screen it would be almost a top of the line.👍🇧🇷
2020-09-09 22:12:51

Super moderator

Sujayb | from Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

It was really awesome to see the product launch. I will like to know that is POCO planning to go for a Pro version of POCO X3 NFC with amoled screen and with a camera setup consisting of Telephoto lens?
2020-09-09 22:13:32

Semi Pro Bunny

onnjonn | from Redmi 4

♥️Infact POCO X3 NFC is a powerpack budget phone.Feature i like most is the Camera Array Style and Telemacro Camera.♥️(as i love macrophoto shoot very much)
👁️In Future i am sure 99% of Smartphone users will prefer Poco phone.
I hope Poco will soon IMPLANT PROJECTOR inside poco phone,so that we can use our phone to enjoy movie or show presentation to mass from our Favroite POCO PHONE.. ♥️♥️♥️
Lots lf love.
2020-09-09 22:17:40

prince kiah | from Mi 9T Pro

hello Angus NG!
nice to have you here, the Poco X3 NFC is really a big Innovation from the Poco brand, giving us exactly what we need.
my question: what is the story behind the new design of the Poco logo on the Poco X3? And whose idea was it?
2020-09-09 22:29:24
Capturing Life, Creating Moment's