In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Semi Pro Bunny

1626483402 | from app

when phone come to Croatia ?
2020-09-09 20:04:34

Rookie Bunny

KahmaNZ | from app

can u add some new camera future and same as app gallery on poco f2pro
2020-09-09 20:04:56

Rookie Bunny

Angela M | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Angus Ng
WOOHOOOOO

A great pleasure to be invited to Mi Community.

Welcome to Mi Community Angus Ng! I hope that you'll be active always to participate here in Mi Community.
So here are some of my insights regarding POCOX3

Which feature of POCO X3 NFC do you like most or want to know more?-Well to be honest I never experienced the smoothness of 120hz refresh rate especially in browsing social media, my question is does it required to have special hardware to achive it or it can also be optimized via software?
My second concern is the POCO branding name, why did you place it on the back of the phone with that big? I still prefer the previous design in PocoF1 or atleast make some design with the logo branding to have dot matrix style which can be customized. I think that can be more useful instead of having that big name.

What are your imaginations about the POCO product line in the future?

-I've been eyeing the Poco since the launch of PocoF1 and I didnt expect that you'll also produce not just Flagship Killer but also Midrange Killer. So I expect for more from POCO to have In-Display Front Facing Camera and Dot Matrix Design at the back of the phone that can be customized.
2020-09-09 20:20:40

Pro Bunny

Sazu Hosen | from Redmi Note 9S

Angus Ng
WOOHOOOOO

Super Excited 🙃
#POCOLeaksKing
2020-09-09 20:21:03

Pro Bunny

6200005265/Kenneth | from Mi 9T

Which feature of POCO X3 NFC do you like most or want to know more? - i like 6gb / 64g for affordable price and the camera and huge battery life Empress me in that affordable price you will never get that specs in other brands POCO did it for us I think POCO will be leading to all brands it's so good phone and specs I am amaze.i want to know if poco x3 will have 5g network? is poco x3 Wil release pro version that more powerful and more affordable than other brands? is POCO X3 will have some in display finger print?
What are your imaginations about the POCO product line in the future? - i think POCO will release some more powerful and next generation phone and next generation gaming phone but affordable that will crash other brands
what if POCO release some gaming pc or next generation gaming console I can imagine it,it will be a huge success to POCO.
2020-09-09 20:21:57

Advanced Bunny

SaberXrideR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Welcome to the community M.r. Angus it's a pleasure to share knowledge with you.
The features I loved is the 120 hz screen and the 5160 🔋 also loved the design don't like grey colors but on this POCO change my mind. My question why is not a 8GB of RAM version at launch? Is going to be a 8GB RAM 128 Storage version on the future? Will this phone get Android 11 this year? sorry I think is so many question I'm just excited XD
2020-09-09 20:40:36

Rookie Bunny

Angela M | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Angus Ng
WOOHOOOOO

In comparison with Redmi Note 9 Pro with almost similar specs what are the cut outs that make the POCOX3 price more affordable?
2020-09-09 20:45:58

Pro Bunny

Lee Kian Theng | from Redmi Note 9S

Hi Angus, I would like to know the overall camera features that offered by POCO X3 NFC. Hopefully it comes with Clone Photo and Video, and also Front and Back Video Recording like POCO F2 Pro have.
2020-09-09 20:57:34
Kirby510
Xiaomi Android One Fans

Pro Bunny

Hernan Almiron | from Mi 10 Pro

👏👏👏
2020-09-09 21:05:11

Rookie Bunny

Chippler | from Mi 9T

I totally DISAGREE with the POCO X3 NFC's hashtag "#ExactlyWhatYouNeed", because it is MORE THAN WHAT WE NEED. It packs most of the current flagship phone's features and that is a fact. I love the choice for a 120Hz refresh rate + 240Hz touch sampling rate, Snapdragon 732G, LiquidCool Technology and a 5160mAh battery, all features that is perfect for gaming and heavy users for the price that is for EVERYBODY.
2020-09-09 21:19:44